Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Rentboys are in short supply but you are rubbish so I can't make up my mind

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dougal said:
:lolol: get over it mate , one thread , hardly makes me public enemy no 1 . I made a mistake , most my posts concern the football so get off your high horse

Point:

1 - I never said you were public enemy no1, lot more hardcore nazis on here than you.

2 - So you admit you made a mistake because at the time you thought you were proper shit hot with your casual racism.

3 - You are criticising me for talking shit but I was the one on my high horse for suggesting racism isn't clever:thud:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
Point:

1 - I never said you were public enemy no1, lot more hardcore nazis on here than you.

2 - So you admit you made a mistake because at the time you thought you were proper shit hot with your casual racism.

3 - You are criticising me for talking shit but I was the one on my high horse for suggesting racism isn't clever:thud:

yes , i still say it was a joke that was taken a bit to seriously but hey its gone. I have views that maybe arnt in keeping with alot of people on here but Im not a spouter of evil flipant racist remarks for the sheer hell of it

and your number 3 , i wasnt actually criticising, the smiley face on the end of the line meant was said with "a smile" , no need to get all defensive mate , you need to chill out a bit .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Les Biehn said:
I need a change. Thinking of giving 2 months notice just as a kick up the arse. Is this a bad idea?

If your not enjoying the job and you've got age on your side then go for it fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here