Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
These allegations does any one realy believe them,why did these women not come forward when the alleged crimes were commited or at least while the man was still alive.One allegation has been followed by over a hundred more how can any thing now be proved, imho the women now coming out of the woodwork are nothing but attention seakers if they had been wronged they would have gone to the police at the time

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I just saw some vintage footage on the news of Saville taking some kids to Number 10 to visit Margaret Thatcher; the sick bastard. I hope these children come forward and report this abuse.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
imho the women now coming out of the woodwork are nothing but attention seakers if they had been wronged they would have gone to the police at the time

It's not as simple as that. I have been "wronged" by people in the past, but have rarely gone to the police about it. But if something became an issue of public importance, then yes I possibly would report it.

It doesn't make these women attention seekers. In a way it is their responsibility to say something now, as there is a public enquiry going on.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It's not as simple as that. I have been "wronged" by people in the past, but have rarely gone to the police about it. But if something became an issue of public importance, then yes I possibly would report it.

It doesn't make these women attention seekers. In a way it is their responsibility to say something now, as there is a public enquiry going on.

What happens if i jump on the band waggon and i say that jimmy abused me,would you believe it, more importantley would a jury believe it

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
These allegations does any one realy believe them,why did these women not come forward when the alleged crimes were commited or at least while the man was still alive.One allegation has been followed by over a hundred more how can any thing now be proved, imho the women now coming out of the woodwork are nothing but attention seakers if they had been wronged they would have gone to the police at the time
you haven't been keeping up with this or what the climate was at the time
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19870676

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You mean like Gobby Street-Porter who 'saw things going on' but didn't do anything? She is guilty of saying f*** all to protect her income whilst at the Beeb. Despicable woman in my opinion. If she knew things were going on why the hell didn't she say anything at the time? Let me guess, nice big pay cheque, career going where she wanted it to. No point saying anything was there?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What happens if i jump on the band waggon and i say that jimmy abused me,would you believe it, more importantley would a jury believe it

I wouldn't trust you to sit the right way on a toilet seat, but i think the overwhelming evidence against him is pretty damning

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I just saw some vintage footage on the news of Saville taking some kids to Number 10 to visit Margaret Thatcher; the sick bastard. I hope these children come forward and report this abuse.

He`s only a sick bastard if he is guilty, which cannot be proven as the poor bloke is dead.What will you be accused of once you are gone

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I thought this might be a 'whoosh' post. It is/was.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Savile not Saville

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What evidence there is none, it is all here say.Show me some fcuking evidence you cock

It was on the 10 o'clock news. He took 4 children to Number 10. f***ing sick.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
What evidence there is none, it is all here say.Show me some fcuking evidence you cock
From what I've heard from the radio the police are saying the various statements from the alleged victims (who, it has to be presumed, didn't all get together to get their stories straight beforehand) paint a pretty consistent pattern of behaviour over 40 years or so.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
From what I've heard from the radio the police are saying the various statements from the alleged victims (who, it has to be presumed, didn't all get together to get their stories straight beforehand) paint a pretty consistent pattern of behaviour over 40 years or so.

What you have heard is reporters talking utter shite,bad news sells papers the twats are onlyy doing there shit job

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

What is your problem? First you were self appointed president of the Brezovan fan club and now you are posting as if you are a lifelong fan of Sir JS and where your 'Jim'l fix it' badge with pride. Based on your warped sense of justice, no woman has been raped unless there is a witness to the event! JS may not be around to face the consequences if the allegations are proven but there are probably plenty of people that are still alive who may well have facilitated his sick behaviour, including those that turned a blind eye.

You mean like Gobby Street-Porter who 'saw things going on' but didn't do anything? She is guilty of saying f*** all to protect her income whilst at the Beeb. Despicable woman in my opinion. If she knew things were going on why the hell didn't she say anything at the time? Let me guess, nice big pay cheque, career going where she wanted it to. No point saying anything was there?

Agree with this. Her performance on QT was all about her being the centre of attention, as always.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
What you have heard is reporters talking utter shite,bad news sells papers the twats are onlyy doing there shit job
Nope, I believe there was a top job police type stating he thought going on the evidence that Saville was a sex offender also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here