Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, could well have ended his life. Yep Bracknell I have no doubt I was meaning more if he had been unable to do so and it had blown up like it has now (I realise it is unlikely but you never know, Private Eye have got super injunctions overturned and named names before.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes. I had the misfortune of meeting Max Clifford once in Molesley. He would be all over this

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he had been alive at this point in time and all this broke what do you think he would have done? Arrested? Protective custody? Lynched? Fled? Outright denial? I think he would have tried to front it out.

He'd have done what every rich, powerful and well-connected bully does ... get a rich, powerful and well-connected lawyer on the case to ensure that the truth remained suppressed.
And failing that, he'd be pointing his finger at an awful lot of people.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh he'd be taking everyone down with him, good that everybody would get caught and sorted but bet he would be a massive grass. Apparently his autobiography is generously littered with admisions about his sick sexual preferences. Very interesting on HIGNFY on Friday when on Savile subject it turned more into Question Tim. Was very interesting indeed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The News Quiz, Radio 4 Friday, jokingly glossed over the whole subject, shelving the question a la Newsnight.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Anyone who thinks the number of allegations in a case strengthens the case against someone accused (the 'no smoke without fire' viewpoint) should read this case of nursery workers who spent a decade to clear their name
http://www.richardwebster.net/cleared.html

It is amazing how a single allegation can snowball, powered by police trawling methods, fear, false memory and the motivation of compensation.

I am not saying that I think Savile is innocent or guilty. Just saying that lots of people have formed a judgement based on the number of unproven allegations.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Anyone who thinks the number of allegations in a case strengthens the case against someone accused (the 'no smoke without fire' viewpoint) should read this case
http://www.richardwebster.net/cleared.html

It is amazing how a single allegation can snowball, powered by police trawling methods, fear, false memory and the motivation of compensation.

I am not saying that I think Savile is innocent or guilty. Just saying that lots of people have formed a judgement based on the number of unproven allegations.

Slightly different as if you look into Savile, his writing and stuff he has said he brazenly admits what he did.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
It gets worse! The lastest celeb to get dragged into this is Morph. Apparently he's a playdohphile. And a dyslexic family of one of the victims have just kicked f*** out of Jimmy Somerville.

A newspaper is running an article showing Savile's victims as they are now and as they were at the time of the assaults, under each photo it says now.......then......now......then

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
It gets worse! The lastest celeb to get dragged into this is Morph. Apparently he's a playdohphile. And a dyslexic family of one of the victims have just kicked f*** out of Jimmy Somerville.

A newspaper is running an article showing Savile's victims as they are now and as they were at the time of the assaults, under each photo it says now.......then......now......then

Is it wrong that I enjoyed that post very much?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here