Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy McNulty says why he turned down Brighton

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
My guess Richards,back on loan,for the rest of the season,the deal done on deadline day....!

:cry: and to league 2 we go... f*** sake is that ALL the options we've got?

So he didn't just say: "Cos they're shit."

Reading between the lines - yes, yes he did.

See, when you get into this position and the manager looks to have no clue - you can't attract players from anywhere - not the same division, and perhaps not even the division below us.
Conference and Irish league, and then they'll languish in the reserves as we sink.

Not being negative or anything. :annoyed:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We never had a hope of signing him anyway with leeds and ipswich already making bids...Maybe this made it easier for us to put a bid in knowing full well it would be rejected...at least they can then say they were trying to sign players....f

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
It is the fault of the Albion board for bidding for a player we have little or no hope of getting just to look ambitious...

:rant::angry: No wonder MA, DK etc are sick and tired of some fans like you. They have no way of winning you over. Damned if they try. Damned if they don't. There only solution is to ignore and rise above it. But even then they'll be accused of arrogance. We're all pissed at the current state of the club, but have some f***ing objectivity pal. Otherwise you sound like a right ****. No offence. Unless you are of course.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
:rant::angry: No wonder MA, DK etc are sick and tired of some fans like you. They have no way of winning you over. Damned if they try. Damned if they don't. There only solution is to ignore and rise above it. But even then they'll be accused of arrogance. We're all pissed at the current state of the club, but have some f***ing objectivity pal. Otherwise you sound like a right ****. No offence. Unless you are of course.

He is mate and i totally agree with your post.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Hey the Jimmy McNulty I see on my TV

Is a hard drinking, womanising Irish cop from Baltimore currently sticking it so the Barksdale Mob in Season One of the Wire

I don't think he could do a job!

(PS, I am up to Season Four, I am saving Season Five after going through them again!)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
was never going to join was he, was a just a show to say we have money to spend

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is that what the Man C fans are saying about Kaka?

Allegedly we did as well, just waiting for the February press release saying he turned us down as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simon Grayson, Leeds manager has just said on SSN that he believes next week will see a lot of transfer activity as in his case he needs to ship out players to bring in others and most clubs are in the same position. So basically as soon as a couple of deals are done it will cause a snowball effect with other clubs.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

:thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Simon Grayson, Leeds manager has just said on SSN that he believes next week will see a lot of transfer activity as in his case he needs to ship out players to bring in others and most clubs are in the same position. So basically as soon as a couple of deals are done it will cause a snowball effect with other clubs.

I find if you use snowballs on a pub table they tend to melt and the dots fall off. :p

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough

perfectly correct. Seems some people want failure so they can moan more, think they need to get a life and enjoy it

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough

That's what I'm expecting, the bigger clubs will know if their targets come off leading to the current players being shipped out, we need to watch who is signing who and look to grab the player being replaced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here