Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson bankrupt

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Stinkers Bridge said:
Surely you mean "Jim 'Nick Nick' Davidson - The drinkdrive funnyman"?

Dont forget his mate Chalky!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I seem to recall he left the UK stating there were too many immigrants being allowed in.

Which makes you, moving to Dubai, what, exactly, Jim?

Dinosaur.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Praise the Lord.

The little bastard is Charlton's most embarrassing 'celebrity fan' (and God he's got some competition - Garry Bushell and Kelvin MacKenzie, for starters) and his presence at The Valley (he had an executive box for many years) has long been a source of shame for many at the club.

I don't normally like the idea of people being priced out of attending football, but if that's now the case with poor bankrupt Jimmy D, I'll happily make an exception.. :)

jimdavidson3pl.png

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dougal said:
i liked his jokes , staunch Tory though wasnt he ?

Yes and thats why the usual suspects here hate him.

Any genuine critisism of him would be as a drunken wife beater but of course the quasi-religous race police know better.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
fataddick said:
Praise the Lord.

The little bastard is Charlton's most embarrassing 'celebrity fan' (and God he's got some competition - Garry Bushell and Kelvin MacKenzie, for starters)

Kelvin MacKenzie has actually switched from being a Millwall fan to being a Charlton one. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than changing your team in your 50s - it's the sort of thing 13 year-olds do.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seems he wanted to pay the money but the IR pulled the rug from under him. Politiclv motivated maybe? Seeing all the chest beating by leftists here.

Hate figure Icon of yours is he?:lolol:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Another "Maggie" lover from the modern dark ages of the 1980's gets his just desserts.

"what goes around, comes around"

The right wing scumbag deserves no sympathy.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
simonsimon said:
Another "Maggie" lover from the modern dark ages of the 1980's gets his just desserts.

Thats when we left the dark ages of the 70's. The 3 day week, the winter of discontent etc?

"what goes around, comes around"

EH?

The right wing scumbag deserves no sympathy.

Spoken like a true dickhead. By the looks of things he was willing to pay the debt, so you and others will have to make up the shortfall.

Doesn't seem to adversly affected him being a tax exile.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Quoted by Looney"Thats when we left the dark ages of the 70's. The 3 day week, the winter of discontent etc?"

Were you there in the 1970's.

Realative FULL EMPLOYMENT for most of the decade, and the three day week was a political instrument invented by Edward Heath.

looney said:
Thats when we left the dark ages of the 70's. The 3 day week

The 3-day week was under a Tory government which Thatcher served in you ignorant fool.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Caused by striking miners under the tacit guidance and support of Labour, London Idiot.

Suprised you haven't called JD a nazi yet, go on, I bet your dying to.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Quoted by ignorant idiot."Caused by striking miners under the tacit guidance and support of Labour, London Idiot."

The "Three day week" was never NEEDED really, it was invented by the IRISH BRIGANDS to create social unrest, and then blame it on the union's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here