Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jevons to sign for Bristol City

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Fragmented Badger said:
I remember agreeing with you at the time on that. Bristol City and Forest must be near CERTAINTIES to be top 6 next season, yet people were saying they hoped they stayed down because it's a good day out!

Mind you, if we are in the bottom half then it's all a bit irrelevant really:glare:

Weren't Bristol City and Notts Forest favourites to go up LAST season,or was that Southend and Colchester?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Forest and Bristol City will be big favourites but I also think Millwall, Carlise, Brentford and Gillingham will be in the shake up. It's going to be a tough division to get out of.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Because he was still being paid to do his job? Maybe the club wouldn't have acted upon his decisions immediately but surely he should be expected to be thinking ahead?

And would you plan next years budget at your current work if you were looking likely to be axed? You probably wouldn't even have been given one, would you? I think the same probably applies. I don't think the frustration should lie with McGhee here.

We still have time its only May. Don't panic *I'm trying not to*

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
BHA are a joke club between the months of May and August and it's been that way for the last 3/4 years... We should be used to this shit by now shouldn't we?... Let's just accept it like we do every year and watch players gracefully glide to our rivals...

Will NOT accept this... we are NEVER proactive in the market... ALWAYS too fcuking slow.... always miss the best players released by other clubs in the summer... this is just fcuking p1ss-poor management...

Come on DK, MM... prove me wrong... :angry: :censored:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Marshy said:
MIllwall have released 8 today....

Sammy Igoe being one of many, i would try for him, a very good player at league 1 level in my opinion, we need a footballer in there.
SHip Carpenter out and get him in i say.

Good call... of course, it won't happen, because some other club will step in before we've even decided who stays and who goes...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Trigger said:
He'll be gone to one of our rivals before we've even sorted out our current player contracts...

:ohmy:

Snap!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
How do you know he was't? During that pathetic Bloom-inspired turmoil, McGhee gave interviews that he was still travelling to reserve games and watching players.

Usual bollox from you, LI... where is the evidence that we operate well in the transfer market?... that's right... there is NONE... we can't even sort out our current player's contracts in a professional and timely fashion...

And BTW, Tony Bloom has the right idea... the only pathetic aspect of the saga is that an uncomfortable compromise was reached thank to Dick and Martin's usual indecisive meanderings... I give MM about 12 more games to get us in or near the play-off positions, or Chapman and the 2 Blooms (who are the members of the board with money after all) will show MM the door... you won't know what to do with yourself if that happens...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10 said:
I bet my left bollock we won't make ANY new signings till August.

I'll match your left bollock and raise you half a todger!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
withdeanwombat said:
Weren't Bristol City and Notts Forest favourites to go up LAST season,or was that Southend and Colchester?
But that was based on nothing, jsut the fact they're "big clubs", if you looked at their team or management you wouldn't have thought they'd go up. They've both sorted themselves out now, since January they've been two of the best teams in the league.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Voroshilov said:
I heard that's all you can raise.:ohmy:

It's true! Who told? :down:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Easy 10 said:
I bet my left bollock we won't make ANY new signings till August.

23rd June 2006, we sign Alex Revell.

Time to pay up, sir!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here