Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jevons to sign for Bristol City

Easy 10 said:
I bet my left bollock we won't make ANY new signings till August.

Why on earth would anyone want to win your left bollock? Is it a magic seed capable of growing into a giant beanstalk?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
BHA are a joke club between the months of May and August and it's been that way for the last 3/4 years... We should be used to this shit by now shouldn't we?... Let's just accept it like we do every year and watch players gracefully glide to our rivals...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Lokki 7 said:
Why on earth would anyone want to win your left bollock? Is it a magic seed capable of growing into a giant beanstalk?

Funny you should say that as it does look like I've got a giant beanstalk growing from my bollocks.

;)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fragmented Badger said:
So what are we between September and April then if we are not a joke?:lolol:
I take your point...

:lolol:

But seriously, what other club is as much of a f***ing shambles as this during the summer, every year it's the bloody same.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lokki 7 said:
Sadly it has no magical powers that I am aware of, but if you win it, you can do what you like with it. A novelty marble for a child perhaps. Or mount it on a stick and use it as a drumstick.

JCDrum.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
MIllwall have released 8 today....

Sammy Igoe being one of many, i would try for him, a very good player at league 1 level in my opinion, we need a footballer in there.
SHip Carpenter out and get him in i say.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Marshy said:
MIllwall have released 8 today....

Sammy Igoe being one of many, i would try for him, a very good player at league 1 level in my opinion, we need a footballer in there.
SHip Carpenter out and get him in i say.
He'll be gone to one of our rivals before we've even sorted out our current player contracts...

:ohmy:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
Bristol City had a good strike force last season, but remember where they ended up? They had Marcus Stewart and Bridges.

Bristol city had an awful start to the season, they then changed there manager who couldn't bring anyone new in until the transfer window opened. After january they started to rise up the league after bring new players in and only fell slightly short of the play-offs. I reckon they be near the top end of the table next season

Lokki 7 said:
Because he was still being paid to do his job? Maybe the club wouldn't have acted upon his decisions immediately but surely he should be expected to be thinking ahead?

How do you know he was't? During that pathetic Bloom-inspired turmoil, McGhee gave interviews that he was still travelling to reserve games and watching players.

filthy said:
Bristol city had an awful start to the season, they then changed there manager who couldn't bring anyone new in until the transfer window opened. After january they started to rise up the league after bring new players in and only fell slightly short of the play-offs. I reckon they be near the top end of the table next season

Agreed, that was why I was disappointed either them or Forest didn't go up through the play-offs. They are the division's big clubs and it will be hard for us to match what they are doing with their finances.

sir danny cullip said:
:down: The first of many that will get away this summer me thinks.

...and the first of many threads that will be on NSC cheering us all up no doubt.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Trigger said:
BHA are a joke club between the months of May and August
You could also say BHA are a joke club between the months of August and May............

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
London Irish said:
Agreed, that was why I was disappointed either them or Forest didn't go up through the play-offs. They are the division's big clubs and it will be hard for us to match what they are doing with their finances.

I was thinking the same.

Forest and Brizzle City will both be challenging next season.

(mind you on the upside we should have reasonable gates against these Two sides)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here