Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus

Percy Tantrums

Jul 14, 2003
Brighton
Bluejuice said:
Ok so what did Pontius Pilate have to do with anything? And I am still none the wiser as to where this shit took place

Get hold of a bible and read either of the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They write about it in good deatail.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Percy Tantrums said:
Get hold of a bible and read either of the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They write about it in good deatail.

There's a whole program about Pilate on the History channel right now which is repeated at 10 PM tomorrow.

I have to confess I am surprised that Bluejuice has such scant knowledge of the cruxifiction, what school(s) did he go to ?

Last edited:

Re: Re: Jesus

gazwag said:
FFS

Schools across Britain have been ordered by local authorities to abandon the ancient tradition of serving hot cross buns at Easter so as not to offend children of non-Christian faiths.

Some councils are refusing to hand out the traditional treats because they fear that the symbol of the cross will spark complaints from Jewish, Hindu and Muslim pupils or their families.

Officials in the London borough of Tower Hamlets decided to remove the buns from menus this year after criticism over its decision to serve pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. A spokesman for the Labour-run council claimed that there had been "a lot" of complaints but did not have a figure.
Excellent news!

Hot Cross Buns should be eaten on Good Friday, not in the general run-up to Easter.

Schools are closed on Good Friday.

Therefore they shouldn't be served up at schools. Ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here