Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard's best position?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Well he could still play another 7 games, and if he continues to improve like he is, then possibly another 2, and if he plays well in those then another one, and if we win that one there's a chance he could be back for the full season next year. Who knows?

By the end of the season he might actually be worth playing

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Was Jesse rubbish already or have BHA broken him?

Media quotes, some attributed to Jesse Lingard himself earlier this year:

"I was right to REJECT Liverpool and join Manchester United"

The United starlet is yet to make the breakthrough into manager David Moyes' first-team, but impressed during his loan spell at Championship side Birmingham City where he hit four goals on his debut against Sheffield Wednesday earlier this season.

The England Under-21 international,

Lingard added: “He [Ferguson] sat down with me and my dad when he was manager and said that I’d probably be ready for the first team at 22. If I can get there before then though, that’ll be great.”

The youngster was on loan at Birmingham in the Championship at the end of last year where he featured 13 times and scored six goals.

A player capable of occupying either wing or featuring more centrally

Also, I'd never come across this site before but quite handy if you want various different media views. Note / pages open in pop-ups.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+United/Loan+Player+News/Jesse+Lingard

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think we may be playing him out of position. By all accounts he had a stormer in goal for United yesterday.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Seemed to drift a bit more then usual, think he has a real eye for attacking space in front of him add his pace must be a nightmare to defend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here