skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
heres me thinking the inquisitions where over, i once worked with various ethnics including a few English lads Pakistanis and Indians, we each had nicknames relating to our various ethnic stereotypes.if people couldn't handle the banter they were shown the door or made so uncomfortable they found other employment. Clarkson can say what the hell he likes, so long as it is in jest which im sure it was.

Wow.
That sounds like a lovely place to work.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What exactly is racism? I read a cheesy joke. What did you read?
I read a racist joke. But given your post about your previous place of work, I don't suppose we're ever going to agree.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What exactly is racism? I read a cheesy joke. What did you read?

Of course it was a racist joke, which is why I've deleted it. I shall put that one down as a momentary lack of judgement, but lucky to escape a ban, tbh. We simply will not tolerate shit like that on NSC.

Anyone who genuinely thinks such content is simply 'cheesy' or 'banter' can take their leave of the site.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
"Please be assured I did everything in my power to not use that word, as I'm sitting here begging your forgiveness for the fact my efforts obviously weren't quite good enough, thank you."

That is pathetic.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I said it wasn't transmitted
Ok cool. You also said "There's no footage of it", so I thought you didn't realise there was footage of it, that's all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is age an excuse for anything ?
It can be. And although I doubt he has an excuse for being so backward, I would take comfort in knowing he was old, as I like to believe that the world is changing for the better, and that young people are less racist.

Your boring me now mate
Oh no, how will I ever recover form this.

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
It can be. And although I doubt he has an excuse for being so backward, I would take comfort in knowing he was old, as I like to believe that the world is changing for the better, and that young people are less racist.
What planet were you born on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here