Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Jehovah's Witness

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Jehovah’s witnesses are a Masonic religion.
Trouble is, the normal JW doesn’t know and it’s being hid in plain sight.
Their memorial for the death of Jesus is a black mass
They pass the bread and wine and don’t partake. Thus rejecting Jesus.
They were formed by Charles taze Russell a 33rd degree freemason and he’s buried in a Masonic cemetery.
They protect pedophiles hiding behind their 2-witness rule.
They don’t report offenders to the police
In 2015 the Australian commission was formed to investigate religions and child abuse.
Out of 1006 cases in Australia, not one case was reported to the police.
They have a database of over 22,000 known pedophiles in the religion.
They are not reported.
10s of 1000s of people have lost their lives to their unfounded blood doctrine.
1000s more have lost their life thru suicide having left the religion and then getting shunned by their family and friends.
Jw facts.com is a good source for investigation for those interested using their own publications.
This is a dangerous cult..........keep clear and keep your kids safe

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sneaky b******s, when I lived in Brighton the doorbell rang one Saturday morning, I opened the door and a young girl, I guess about 7 years old was standing on the door step. I asked her if she was lost or had come to the wrong house, then her mum appeared, she was standing out of sight.
I took me a couple of moments to realise they were JW, but this happened a few more times with adults getting children to do the door knocking. I suppose not many people tell a 7 year old girl to do one.

Didn’t get them knocking my front door when I lived in Whitehawk :)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I have always had dislike for them but been polite when they knock the door........

That was until I found out about the 2 witness rule.........

Absolute scum!

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Many years ago I had Jehovah's witnesses knock my door, after they had done their spiel at the door I invited them in for a chat, but apparently they were too busy to come in. I think I confused them by being polite and showing interest.

Instead they arranged to come back the following Monday, so I made sure I was out - that will teach them to turn down my hospitality!

If you don't see the buying signals and move in and close the sale then the deal is lost. I’ve sacked sales people for less!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
My mum’s younger sister got converted back in the 1950s by an elderly lady near Bordon in Hants, the family knew nothing about it until my aunt had to go into hospital one day. Her first serious boyfriend promised “I’ll get her out of it” to the family and ended up a more rabid JW than her. They married and went to Oz as £10 Poms, much helped by the local JWs to get housed etc. Their sons now run a very successful building firm and both have landing strips in their back ‘gardens’ for their planes. Them being JWs has caused a few issues between our families down the years. Here ends the tale.

Can i think of the name of the company? No :lolol: It's bugging me now,dealt in safetywear .

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
When I was about 6 or 7, my best friend was a JW. Obviously neither of us understood what religion was. But I was always so sad for him when he never got presents at Xmas or on his bday. He explained to me as simply “we’re not allowed” Always remember that, it left a deep and profound impression on me. He was a bit ostracised as ‘different’ and other kids took the Mickey as kids do. But he was my pal, and it didn’t stop us kicking a ball round the school yard together!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I did a job near a JW head office of sorts, all the girls seemed to be stunning super polite when passing by. My customer told me the ploy is to send the pretty girls out to recruit the sad middle aged men of this world and fleece them.

Is true.
In recent times we don’t get the suited male JW’s knocking on the door, instead they send pairs of pretty 20 year olds.
They didn’t entice this sad middle aged man. The polite conversation lasted about 5 seconds.

If we spot them working our road, we pretend to be out.

Jan 30, 2008
Is true.
In recent times we don’t get the suited male JW’s knocking on the door, instead they send pairs of pretty 20 year olds.
They didn’t entice this sad middle aged man. The polite conversation lasted about 5 seconds.

If we spot them working our road, we pretend to be out.
While twitching your curtains?
Regards
DF

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I did a job near a JW head office of sorts, all the girls seemed to be stunning super polite when passing by. My customer told me the ploy is to send the pretty girls out to recruit the sad middle aged men of this world and fleece them.

It's a proven succesful business model! :lolol::rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jehovah’s witnesses are a Masonic religion.
Trouble is, the normal JW doesn’t know and it’s being hid in plain sight.
Their memorial for the death of Jesus is a black mass
They pass the bread and wine and don’t partake. Thus rejecting Jesus.
They were formed by Charles taze Russell a 33rd degree freemason and he’s buried in a Masonic cemetery.
They protect pedophiles hiding behind their 2-witness rule.
They don’t report offenders to the police
In 2015 the Australian commission was formed to investigate religions and child abuse.
Out of 1006 cases in Australia, not one case was reported to the police.
They have a database of over 22,000 known pedophiles in the religion.
They are not reported.
10s of 1000s of people have lost their lives to their unfounded blood doctrine.
1000s more have lost their life thru suicide having left the religion and then getting shunned by their family and friends.
Jw facts.com is a good source for investigation for those interested using their own publications.
This is a dangerous cult..........keep clear and keep your kids safe

They also have no sartorial sense. Fact.

Mugs fallen for a Ponzi scheme with tribulation the reward. Tribulation? Of less value than a Brucie Bonus. Also fact.

Hose them off the premises. And report them for abusing their own kids (who will have been soaked through, that's not right is it? ).

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I do have family connections with this movement and can confirm that they immediately stopped house to house calls when Covid struck . The most motivated ones may write letters ( yes they have standard stock letters to copy , not trusting individuals to write their own) . However a lot of them , like my family are just enjoying a break from “the work”.
It is difficult to leave. Criticism and statements of disbelief by members can get one ostracised for “apostasy “ . It’s the “Hotel California “ syndrome. For that, and other reasons they are often viewed as a cult, although not as bad as the worst cults.

Those within it seem happy enough despite a restrictive life .....

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Plymouth Brethren . They wont be knocking on your door because out of work dont like mixing. No computers or Radio/TVs at home and not allowed to go to university, vote in elections, eat with anyone not one of them including family,. and many other strict rules

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here