Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I assumed Mendoza had done the pre-match playlist :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not as bad as the ska verion of GOSBTS which Attila insists on playing at the end of every game. It's his choice but I think he knows people hate it. Petty really.

It is his choice as he produced it - get the connection and self-promoting ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Not as bad as the ska verion of GOSBTS which Attila insists on playing at the end of every game. It's his choice but I think he knows people hate it. Petty really.

People also like the Ska version of GOSBTS.

It doesn't change my view of our anthem at all........... Ska = Fun.

Come on cheer up.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
People also like the Ska version of GOSBTS.

It doesn't change my view of our anthem at all........... Ska = Fun.

Come on cheer up.

I don't understand the bile that gets thrown about on here at times. It's fun and it's not like the track is for sale anymore. But let's not let facts get in the way of the old women bitching on here.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"Not let the facts get in the way?" What in the name of Saint Gus has the inability to buy the song got to do with disliking it? And the idea that the tune is "fun" could never be fact. It's far too subjective. Some think it is, others think it sounds like the mastermind behind Crazy Frog plucked the worst pub ska tune in the world and in a drug-fuelled stupor re-recorded it as retribution for the wrongs man has committed on his fellow man.

Personally, I'm undecided.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't understand the bile that gets thrown about on here at times. It's fun and it's not like the track is for sale anymore. But let's not let facts get in the way of the old women bitching on here.

Quite obvious as well why you don't as the yesterday cronies try to stick together.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
yeh it was a pretty poor choice , i would like to hear more traditional football tunes before the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
yeh it was a pretty poor choice , i would like to hear more traditional football tunes before the game

Eh, you don't like someones personal record collection then - shame on you

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
i didnt hear Jedward but a lad at the back of block C looked really like them...im sure it was a third member

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
"Not let the facts get in the way?" What in the name of Saint Gus has the inability to buy the song got to do with disliking it? And the idea that the tune is "fun" could never be fact. It's far too subjective. Some think it is, others think it sounds like the mastermind behind Crazy Frog plucked the worst pub ska tune in the world and in a drug-fuelled stupor re-recorded it as retribution for the wrongs man has committed on his fellow man.

Personally, I'm undecided.

I was referring to the statement from beach hut that I took to mean that it was only played to plug it. My point was how can you plug something that's no longer for sale.

You are correct that My belief that it is fun, is purely my opinion and not in any way a fact. I apologise if it came across that it was

And as for beach huts catty retort. It is funny to be classed as a crony of John baine's. Seriously very funny. I take it as a compliment as he is at least someone who got of his arse to highlight issues with the way the club was run and did something about not just effecting change but also taking us forward into stability. Not that this should have anything to do with his music choices or product.

It's just ironic that when beach hut meets John face to face he never behaves anything like he does on here. He's all very matey matey. So will the real beach hut please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here