Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward at Withdean?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh I'll stand up all right and yes we are miles apart, the crony point is missed by a mile though sadly but hey ho

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
the song pre-match , a RIDICULOUSLY bad version of "Under Pressure"

Can't beat the sublimenal (Sic?) version by Bowie & Queen. What is going to be our goal scoring anthem at Falmer next year over the PA. Weapon of choice?

ps Who is doing the Brighton marathin and where are we going tro meet for a beer afterwards???

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Well, I've now played 'em twice and we've had two great wins. Howver, the facts are entirely unconnected. I just thought it'd nake a change to be slagged off by Beachy for playing Jedward rather than for playing The Clash (who, incidentally, I haven't played for ages) I have also just booked Dean Friedman to play at the Ropetackle in Shoreham.
I think some people are taking all this a bit too seriously. Or pretending to :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The sound system is so shit that all music played through it sounds shit anyway..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Must admit I did chuckle when it was played and I enjoyed the beach boys as well. Mendoza literally came when Jedward came on so you definitely had one happy punter!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wonder if Beach HUT is a MAN of principle and REFUSES to accepts Attilla's FREE beer at Falmer or will HE like ME gladly DOWN as much FREE ale as he can.
OR will it be another SHOCKING welch and Attilla COMES up with another PATHETIC excuse to not PAY up.

Don't worry I am not interested

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The sound system is so shit that all music played through it sounds shit anyway..

Ha ha... I was thinking exactly the same thing. Gonna feel weird at the Amex when tracks don't sound all tinny, and just like they're being played on some old gramophone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here