Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jealous of the East Stand..

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I am a WSU season ticket holder and i went in the North Stand for the Sunderland game and am moving to east stand for the Liverpool game which im looking foward to as im on the halfway line and 8 rows back. Should be a great view

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Wsu right on half way line for liverpool, east stand for palace and wsl for Leeds, should get a good idea of which stand is best, need to go in the north still though

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The view from the East is awesome. Close to the pitch with the backdrop of the West. I'm definitely not moving

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Found the East Stand (against Sunderland) had a good atmosphere, very civilized in some ways like an evening at Glyndebourne.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 168

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Thoroughly enjoyed it myself. One can debate the pro and cons all day. I am still dining out on the fact that i don't get kneecapped every time i sit down, a la Withdean! Everything else is a bonus.

And there's a roof etc etc :thumbsup:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm in the north and I chose it for the atmosphere which has been amazing! I love my seat, however, I have to be honest and say when that second tier goes on the east stand, i'm seriously considering a seat up there. For viewing purposes I think it will be hard to beat!

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I'm in the north and I chose it for the atmosphere which has been amazing! I love my seat, however, I have to be honest and say when that second tier goes on the east stand, i'm seriously considering a seat up there. For viewing purposes I think it will be hard to beat!

Yep. Second tier front row (ESU). Get ya banners out!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Interesting image, let down somewhat by the guy ALREADY having four in a row!

Haha I didn't actually notice he already had 4.
Maybe that's why i'll never become Connect 4 world champion.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Fair point. I'm W stand lower but look to the East with an envious eye.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Haha I didn't actually notice he already had 4.
Maybe that's why i'll never become Connect 4 world champion.
There's still time , all you need is a montage..

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
When choosing my ST, I was torn between family stand and WSU. I chose family stand but sat in WSU for Tottenham to compare the two. I feel I made the best choice as the view looking across at the West Stand is just incredible

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset

Sorry - you will have to wait as only those currently in the East will have the opportunity to relocate to the next tier and then those on the waiting list!

;-)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Didn't consider the East Stand, as my mate didn't want to watch his language, and we had concerns about watching into the sun and getting soaked at the front.

Sounds like it was a good choice for some though, but I have to say that there is no jealousy from me. Where we are in the WSU is fantastic, and although I suspect my vision isn't exactly 20-20, I can see everything and have never once wished for binnoculars.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Best view, 30 yards from the South Stand so we get to hear the away fans and far enough back not to get wet.

And always first to the park and ride buses....perfect :)

I agree the East Stand was a shrewd purchase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here