Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jealous of the East Stand..

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
And vice versa....

But I'm not the one making the point.....

Owned-Connect4.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
So we're all satisfied with out seats? Excellent. Glad we sorted that one out with minimal fuss.
but..but ... I didn't get a chance to say the North Stand is the bestest of the best in the whole wide world?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
East Stand - best view of the ground.
WSU - best view of the game.

Pays your money, takes your choice.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
You should try the Family Stand, they can actually smell Gully!

Haha mmmmm
But na I'm right in the front row level with the edge of the north end penalty box & I love it.
Tbh I think most seats are gonna be good especially if you're used to the family stand at withdean

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I sit right on the halfway line, only a few rows back, and stared straight down the line of Buckley smashing in the equaliser.

Ha! Same. I'm in E1G, and I was watching that ball from the moment it left his foot until it snuck inside the post. It felt like I was the first person up out of my seat with arms aloft when that went in. Seemed to just have the perfect line of sight as it squeezed past the keeper's hand.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I'm a west 1901er, but sat in the east for the very first SSC game.

Got to say the view from the back was fantastic, and reckon once the new tier goes on, that will be also be a prime place to be.

That's the thing about the new stadium, there genuinely isn't a bad seat in the house.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
East Stand - best view of the ground.
WSU - best view of the game.

Pays your money, takes your choice.

I don't agree with that. WSU it's harder to see who is who, and you're always going to have a less conclusive view of the important incidents in the match. For example, the Calderon dive against Sunderland. From the East Stand it would have been clear, but from the WSU it was anything but.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't agree with that. WSU it's harder to see who is who, and you're always going to have a less conclusive view of the important incidents in the match. For example, the Calderon dive against Sunderland. From the East Stand it would have been clear, but from the WSU it was anything but.

Not so. The chances are whichever stand is closest to an incident will have the better view. Some will be in front of the East, some will be in front of the West.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Only if you're in the north end of the east and only because it was on the east side of the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here