Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL's leaving early again

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Having been stood in the pissing down rain until nearly an hour after the final whistle went waiting for a bus, I wish I had have left early

Another 8000 people getting out of that ground = no chance

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
I am one of those that left before the end...however, having been soaked throughout, facing a 200 mile drive home and with my partner about to start chemo, I believe it is my right to choose when to go. West ham were awful, we were worse but the league is so close and there is still a long way to go.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I have to say that even if getting home was difficult I wouldn't leave in tonight's situation. I've often had four hours kip after a Brighton game because of an early start - a sacrifice worth making in my view. In 31 years I've only left early once (0-4 down in the snow).

But it's horses for courses I suppose. For people with kids especially I can understand it.

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
same club that got 34000 against rochdale at home in the third div, fought for its club and have also won a major trophy, now jog on and buy your kid for a quid ticket as your sorry little club begs people to watch a team in the top 4

Sorry LITTLE club, Blimey if were what you call little than what are You? And Your punching about your weight in this division? LOL at least in the prem when we got 25,000 (that even now you wont get), they didnt head for the fire exits late on and had the decency to see us through, What an embarrassment. Your an idiot anyway, you do know only SEASON TICKET HOLDERS are allowed to take up the offer, at least you will see our GENUINE fans turn up that for various reasons didn't turn up Before, NOT PLASTIC BAND WAGON JUMPERS.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
a month ago most of you thought you were already promoted.
No we didn't. We were enjoying a good run, but most said they'd be happy with a mid table finish. You weren't even registered here a month ago, so I'm not sure what you base your opinion on.

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
I have to say that even if getting home was difficult I wouldn't leave in tonight's situation. I've often had four hours kip after a Brighton game because of an early start - a sacrifice worth making in my view. In 31 years I've only left early once (0-4 down in the snow).

But it's horses for courses I suppose. For people with kids especially I can understand it.

Fair play to you trueblue, and you offer a voice of reason as well. In my younger days I've supported the Albion all over the country, sometimes not getting home till 1 in the morning, but now I have a young family I have to think of them as well.

I have two points to make. It isn't the fans fault that Sky TV want to televise us, but it does make it difficult for the younger fans. Is it fair on them not to let them come because the game has been re-arranged?

In response to Hurstpierpoint's now almost hysterical rants - would you rather that the so-called plastics didn't come? That would look good wouldn't it. The JCLs as they are sneeringly called are the fan base of tomorrow, and if they don't always stay to the bitter end, so what, give them a break. Haven't you heard of the phrase live and let live?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Its a transport issue, nothing else, don't fall for this fishing Palace thread. Yet AGAIN palace on OUR board, going on about our fans, when they struggle past 12k and are so terrified that we can overtake them in the club size ratings that they haved to highlight every little tiny thing that can justify their retarded rants about plastics and stuff. I wonder how the magic premiership 10k Palace 'fans' would cope with our transport system after games? They just wouldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here