Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL's leaving early again

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
funny thing is with them 8000 leaving we would still have a bigger attendance than palace at alot of games :lol:
This.

How sad to be coming here to post about a few fans leaving, when they can't even get fans to their ground in the first place. So the commentator is surprised some are leaving early - maybe he hasn't ever had to catch the train home after a game here, and I don't suppose he'll have to wait in the car park for an hour either.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
:lolol: dream on mate.

You'll probably just rip off a few local businesses and charities to scrap a few quid together before finally taking up your rightful place in the football pyramid - Floating above the League One drop zone. Enjoy it mate, we'll be well above you before long. :kiss: :safeway:

how many years you been spouting that shit now

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
:lolol: dream on mate.

You'll probably just rip off a few local businesses and charities to scrap a few quid together before finally taking up your rightful place in the football pyramid - Floating above the League One drop zone. Enjoy it mate, we'll be well above you before long. :kiss: :safeway:

Dream on, Palace are back whether you like it or not. Zaha, Scannell, Williams, MURRAY, players you can only dream of.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: there are more Palace 'fans' posting here that at their games

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
The Palarse scum is right, it was an embarrasment. seeing the empty seats from about 82 minutes onwards. come on guys, dont leave till the final whistle has gone and we have clapped the team off.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
:lol: there are more Palace 'fans' posting here that at their games

There really isn't.

We're just enjoying frolicking in your current capitulation, mainly because a month ago most of you thought you were already promoted. You kind of asked for it, to be honest.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
I'm getting sick of these threads. I live in London and on an evening kick off have to leave to get train home. Why can't people get their heads around this?? So what if there are 8 mins added on. 5 and 1/2 of which were for Dicker injury.... this means that everyone on a long journey would be even more late to get home right???? At least 'we' make the journey down to support our team. Better than not buy a season ticket and have empty seats for a whole season! And don't tell me they would be taken up by 'real supporters' nonsense

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
I'm getting sick of these threads. I live in London and on an evening kick off have to leave to get train home. Why can't people get their heads around this?? So what if there are 8 mins added on. 5 and 1/2 of which were for Dicker injury.... this means that everyone on a long journey would be even more late to get home right???? At least 'we' make the journey down to support our team. Better than not buy a season ticket and have empty seats for a whole season! And don't tell me they would be taken up by 'real supporters' nonsense

You woulnt leave the cinema before a film has finished, stay till the end, cheer the team off. simples.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
You woulnt leave the cinema before a film has finished, stay till the end, cheer the team off. simples.

Where do you live??? Reason being is that you sound ignorant to me. If you lived far away then you would understand.Fact is Brighton are my team but look at National rail before you question my support for my team...

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Where do you live??? Reason being is that you sound ignorant to me. If you lived far away then you would understand.Fact is Brighton are my team but look at National rail before you question my support for my team...
i live in southampton, im a season ticket holder, i never leave early, i always stay and clap till they have left the pitch, its usually CMS last off. im not there tonight as my dad is using my ticket to take his best mate to the game. just stay till the end,

Feb 14, 2010
they were not JCL, they wanted to get home, so what? Get the transport sorted and they will stay. As for JCL, well as we got 34000 for Rochdale in the old 3rd div, I dont follow you on that either

Feb 14, 2010
Yes cause You aways had the withdean filled out up didnt ya? Were were your hardcare fans then eh? Joke Club and even with 20,000 fans, Joke support.

same club that got 34000 against rochdale at home in the third div, fought for its club and have also won a major trophy, now jog on and buy your kid for a quid ticket as your sorry little club begs people to watch a team in the top 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here