Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Massive apologies mr Deacon sir it is me who is the Dick/didnt read the post properly.................... Ill get my coat! :down:

And RIGHTLY SO

You're not into double figures yet and have already had a mistakenly MASSIVE POP at someone who's postcount is in the, err, HUNDREDS

:jester:

I'll get your hat.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Because (and I mean this with all sincerity and not wishing to be nasty) I genuinely think the bloke is a bit simple. He obviously thinks it's funny, I find it mildly irritating and then realised that he actually didn't have much to say so I've now got him on ignore.

I am in the loop. Thank you Joey.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Does it really matter who buys an ST or who has been to Villa, Tottenham, Wet Sham. As long as they support the Albion surely that is all that matters. We need to rebuild the fan base and that is what The Amex is all about. We should really be the like a Texas Christian Cult and welcome one and all to our Holy Family.
Agreed,welcome everybody...more fans....more money for the club =better players and team-more fans....everyone a winner!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Playing devils advocate for a moment the trouble with these JCLs is whether they will LOVE the albion as much as we do.

Yes Falmer is all shiny and new and yes at the moment we have a good team and yes a brilliant manager.

Then (humour me) we have a shit season next year, bottom of the championship/league one with 10 points. Beaten at home every week.

Would the JCLs come back like we would? I would like to think some of them would but they would probably go back to their armchairs watching super sunday.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
ah it makes perfect sense

except the bit where you acronym johnny lately come... dunno what THAT is but it sounds pretty jamaican / DAY V LATELY...

JOHNNY we're sorry
won't you come on HOOMMEEEEE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here