Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jcl test

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If it helps I'm a 2004 playoff final JCL

Was only 11 to be fair :moo:

Joined nsc after reading since Gus joined (news breaks first here)

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Been up to Carlisle does that qualify?

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah but [MENTION=18653]chickenrun[/MENTION] the whole point is you don't have to justify what you have done and where you have been purely because a couple of elitist wankers want to ingratiate themselves.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
i went up to molineux just before christmas '79 midweek,we were bottom of div 1 at the time,freezing cold,i would say around 500 of us up there, wardy bagged a hat trick,got a pasting for my troubles

nsc,jcl call it what you like,i'm brighton through & through

did you mean pasty?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Who cares about JCL's, welcome aboard the thrill ride.
The snobs who think attending the 83 cup final and any subsequent Wembley playoff makes you 'true' obviously have their heads where the sun don't shine.

This

JasonBN2

Feb 28, 2011
East Brighton
best not.......:lolol:

Ok due to popular demand-(i have edited the thread in accordance with NSC's historical attributes)

Irrespective of age when did you follow Albion?

Did you slag off/rubbish Brighton when we were playing at the Goldstone and never went to matches during the mid 1990's-yet now go to the Amex and claim life long supporter ship?

Did you first go this season or last?

Are you only interested if Brighton get to the premier league?

Did you join NSC just because the Albion were doing well?

Never slagged them off
Mid 90's were quite something! Theres a pic of me in Build A Bonfire :lolol:
Went to Gillingham
Both
Nope
No. Used to be a member on here years ago before Safeway got banned.:ohmy:

I was at the 83 cup final, I just don't need to make a deal of it like some of the jumped up twats here.

It really isn't a big deal, the cup final brought a lot of people out of the woodwork, and a lot who went along to say they were there (but nowhere near the Goldstone all season).
It doesn't really matter or say "real" to have been there, as so many who attended can be called momentary 'glory' fans who bought tickets because they were hot cakes.

I watched on tv, in Southern California around a Manu fan's house, where I had a $20 bet with him that we'd take it. He was so confident that is was excellent to see him bricking it.
How are Manchester United so lucky though? They lead a very charmed life (overall, since Munich). Another ref decision bottled the other night meant 2 extra points their way.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Precisely what I'm saying [MENTION=192]NMH[/MENTION], it doesn't matter!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Bit like this stupid thread-please stop posting on it and allow it to slip beneath the NSC waves-

Thread closed!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Ok due to popular demand-(i have edited the thread in accordance with NSC's historical attributes)

Did you slag off/rubbish Brighton when we were playing at the Goldstone and never went to matches during the mid 1990's-yet now go to the Amex and claim life long supporter ship?

Could not do my duty from 93 to 2000 as was working and living in Europe

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When I go to Brighton this weekend I am going to have an Uncle whatsit double chilli burger... I so miss them!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

When I was a wee foetus in me mother's womb.

Didn't go to the Goldstone because I was too young and didn't support them during the mid-90s. Now that they're at the Amex though, I WILL support them for life.

First game was at the Withdean in 2004.

Hell no.

Non. Like I said on an earlier thread, it was because I wanted updates following the arrest of some of our players earlier in the year.

To be truthful, if anyone cares, I did sort of lose interest since Mickey Adams stepped down. During that period of uncertainty I kind of turned into a fair-weather fan. So you could call me a JCB I guess.

Do I now have to say 10 Hail Mary's now to seek forgiveness from the BHAFC supporter's fraternity?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To be truthful, if anyone cares, I did sort of lose interest since Mickey Adams stepped down. During that period of uncertainty I kind of turned into a fair-weather fan. So you could call me a JCB I guess.

Do I now have to say 10 Hail Mary's now to seek forgiveness from the BHAFC supporter's fraternity?

Naahh.JCB's are welcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here