Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jcl test

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
best not.......:lolol:

Ok due to popular demand-(i have edited the thread in accordance with NSC's historical attributes)

Irrespective of age when did you follow Albion?

Did you slag off/rubbish Brighton when we were playing at the Goldstone and never went to matches during the mid 1990's-yet now go to the Amex and claim life long supporter ship?

Did you first go this season or last?

Are you only interested if Brighton get to the premier league?

Did you join NSC just because the Albion were doing well?

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Join date April 2011?

No not newbies-was reading NSC and remembered you joining(and your old London underground logo-avatar-btw i very much approve of the latest one)also the old format NSC..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No not newbies-was reading NSC and remembered you joining(and your old London underground logo-avatar-btw i very much approve of the latest one)also the old format NSC..

It'll make a return, I just have a manly crush on Vicente at the moment.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
FAIL.

Next! :moo:

You missed the
images

out 8...

Yes i know i did...... :moo: :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No idea, someone else on here designed it and I just added the blue Brighton badge to it. If all goes well a 20 foot version will be gracing WSU next season.

Nice!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Only one question needed surely? In the season before playing at the Amex, at which ground did Brighton play their home games?

That should sort them out!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You best know that El punal means..............The Dagger. So as not to appear to be a JCL.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who cares about JCL's, welcome aboard the thrill ride.
The snobs who think attending the 83 cup final and any subsequent Wembley playoff makes you 'true' obviously have their heads where the sun don't shine.

I watched on the telly-i supported Saints back then...............oh should not have said that,still i was only 8

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The snobs who think attending the 83 cup final and any subsequent Wembley playoff makes you 'true' obviously have their heads where the sun don't shine.

I was at the 83 cup final, I just don't need to make a deal of it like some of the jumped up twats here.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was at the 83 cup final, I just don't need to make a deal of it like some of the jumped up twats here.

Ubber fans or something-think that's the term

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i went up to molineux just before christmas '79 midweek,we were bottom of div 1 at the time,freezing cold,i would say around 500 of us up there, wardy bagged a hat trick,got a pasting for my troubles

nsc,jcl call it what you like,i'm brighton through & through

Dec 29, 2011

Words out my mouth

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
I started watching the Albion in 79', was at the 83 cup final and the 91 play off final. I was at the last game at the Goldstone, travelled to Gillingham for both our seasons there and went for every season at the withdean (my one regret is having to miss the 2004 playoff final).
My young son on the otherhand is a pathetic JCL - only managed to attend one game last season and now goes to every game at the Amex - he walks around all happy and loving the stadium and our current league position. He dreams of us (can't believe he is talking about brighton as "us" after having not even watched a whole season yet!!!!) reaching the premiership..............he hasn't been through all the years of pain and agony that I have............it is just not fair....................he needs to be going atleast 5 years no maybe 10 years before I could possibly come to terms with the disgrace of him being a JCL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here