Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
It's not that special. They cry every time when I try to talk to them...

Joking aside, the videos have been great. The most recent one, with the beatlemania is maybe my favourite. I know it's about Mitoma and not the Albion specifically but it warms my heart seeing so much Brighton presence here in Tokyo.

It was years and years before we even registered on even the most hardcore football fan out here so to see commercials on the trains about us, sports shops decked out with Albion gear, people walking around in Brighton shirts, thousands turning up to watch a training session is something truly incredible.

I know it won't last but I'm going to enjoy it while it does!
At the first home match next season I’m going to demand Adam Webster’s sushi special at the West Upper kiosks. I expect nothing less than gourmet quality fare. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I had no idea some European clubs had football schools in Japan 👍
Off the top of my head Barcelona, real Madrid, dortmund, juventus and Liverpool all have schools out here. Celtics do, or did, a series of seasonal camps.

There might be others too but I can't think of them.

I think if we did seasonal camps like Celtics it would really help grow any burgeoning support we have out here. It needs to be done while we have mitoma though otherwise there'll be very little interest.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Off the top of my head Barcelona, real Madrid, dortmund, juventus and Liverpool all have schools out here. Celtics do, or did, a series of seasonal camps.

There might be others too but I can't think of them.

I think if we did seasonal camps like Celtics it would really help grow any burgeoning support we have out here. It needs to be done while we have mitoma though otherwise there'll be very little interest.
Yes, timing is crucial. Mitoma is extremely important for our profit line and opportunities at the moment!
As you said...need another Japanese signing soon.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
photo_2024-07-28_11-33-39.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here