Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

January transfer window...

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Keeping The Dream Alive- Vintage move, having a go at someone for having a viewpoint because you think other people will back you up.
TCB is spot on to be fair.
We're a f***ing shower of shit. Get rid of the lot of those useless bastards.

Another one that misses the point. I agree with some of what he says. It's the way in which he articulates it. Nothing to do with thinking others will back me up, just pointing out he doesnt have to be so ridiculous about it, there are plenty of other ways to make yourself feel important instead of compltely laying into our players...

Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Another one that misses the point. I agree with some of what he says. It's the way in which he articulates it. Nothing to do with thinking others will back me up, just pointing out he doesnt have to be so ridiculous about it, there are plenty of other ways to make yourself feel important instead of compltely laying into our players...

give it up, might as well go and head-butt a wall.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
But, you're using this message board to slag off the players, aren't you?

As far as I was aware this was a message board to express views on Brighton & Hove Albion, not a message board to express views on The Complete Badger.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A chap at the game dont know who he is, what his connections are etc but he said Gus is after 3 youngsters at Spurs on loan a full back, centre back and midfielder. Make of that what you will or want.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
In that case I guess it all comes down to how bad you think we are and, as a result, what is "hyperbole". I don't see anything as hyperbole in what I said. We ARE that bad. We're truly dreadful with some shocking players, no fight and no organisation. Stating that fact is not hyperbole, it's the truth.

Go on dodge my point again, you avoid it every time so you don't have to confront your insecureties. Honsetly, you really should ask yourself why you lower yourself to comments like this...

"Elphick and Tunniclife are a disgrace to humankind". No, of course that's not hyperbole or uncalled for abuse. Of course not. Perfectly acceptable. Espicially when there is probably people on here who are good friends with them.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Argh this about the transfer window not a bitching contest by two people who will never meet. Please get over it or arrange a time in the real world where you can contest your different opinions its just dull

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Well said:clap:

I've no problem with ANYONE having ANY opinion, but to use a messageboard solely to slag someone else's off is f***ing ridiculous and people who do so are the one's who need to look at their lives.

My God. How long before you actually get it?

First of lets get this right - "solely to slag someone else off" - No. Not even close.

Second, I'm not slagging off your opinion - im pointing out the fact you way you express it is completely out of line.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Firstly, I can't believe I'm dignifying this with a response as it's f***ing stupid to think you're important enough to be making statements about my mental health when we know nothing of each other, but I have no "insecurities" in my life.

Secondly, I've made the bit that's the REAL reason behind your juvenile ranting bold. That should help everyone.

Miss the point. Again. It's like talking to a 5 year old. Please. Please. Tell us why you think its acceptable to call someone you dont know a disgrace to humankind. Go on. Throw in a few swear words as well so you think you have more credibility.

If only for you sake. Never met either of them in my life. Others have said on here before that they know them quite well, though. The real reason is that you are simply out of order and its frustrating to read your posts that are so needlessly aggressive and abusive.

Last edited:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
As far as I was aware this was a message board to express views on Brighton & Hove Albion, not a message board to express views on The Complete Badger.

Yes and on a messageboard you're not allowed to criticise others for being consistently opprobrious, I guess? :wozza:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Ah sorry, i forgot i'm not allowed an opinion if i'm not a season ticket holder.
What was i thinking.. I feel so embarrassed.
I'll leave it to the superfans.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes, because they're the SUBJECT of the messageboard. It's not a messageboard with the aim of commenting on each other's opinions, it's a messageboard with the aim of discussing the team. If some people want to slag off the team that's fine, if others want to stick up for the team that's fine too. What IS really pathetic is coming on here just to have a go at someone else's opinion and not offering one of your own.

I thought this message board was a place for fans to congregate and discuss many things, not strictly a place where people come with the purpose of slagging off players.

Isn't there a general fan (and human) decency line where saying "Elphick and Tunnicliffe were shit" is one thing, but "Elphick and Tunniclife are a disgrace to humankind" crosses that line.

A messageboard is for discussion of the club and the players (and general fan interaction) it isn't for people to post abuse whether it be directed at other posters or our own team/club representatives.

I will argue until I'm blue in the face the right of fans to criticise a player. Abuse is not acceptable.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've no problem with ANYONE having ANY opinion, but to use a messageboard solely to slag someone else's off is f***ing ridiculous and people who do so are the one's who need to look at their lives.

I agree completely, but you do it to all our players, what does that say about you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here