Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

January transfer window...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I do hope we are NOT planning on letting this slip by without purchasing a bit of quality to add to the squad... Otherwise it's goodnight League One I fear.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I do hope we are NOT planning on letting this slip by without purchasing a bit of quality to add to the squad... Otherwise it's goodnight League One I fear.

I think it is fair to say that Poyet's recent comments about the transfer window would suggest he knows he needs to sign 2 or 3 decent players in key positions ASAP.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I agree. If we continue to play like we did today then we are going down without a doubt.

Hoyte is AWEFUL, might as well play Wing as he has more passion, but then again he's not good enough. We need a new RB.

Bennett can't get past his man, 50/50 with deliveries. Not good enough, we need a new MR.

We haven't got anyone near good enough on the left of Midfield, we need a new ML.

To be truthful, Dickinson looked like the only player good enough today. Murray had a nice few touches when he came on. Give McNulty the benefit as he was played out of position for most of the game. Crofts usual battling performance but another stupid sending off. The rest were just poor.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
too much needs improving - we need players all over the park, and IF we manage to get them (which will be a bloody big if), then a whole new team is going to take at LEAST a month to gel and get playing - and time is, judging by today, something that we are going to be fast running out of

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We need at least one if not 2 central midfielders all our problems come because currently the oppo have time and space to do what they want while we just sit back and watch. A left midfielder is a must and god no knows what has gone wrong with Hoyte but we need a right back aswell. The chances that we created under Slade but were not taking seem to have completely disappeared but yet the defensive elements of our game has not improved

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Poyet has connections. At least we have the advantage that he played in the top flight and new players can look up to him. Unlike Slade.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
"Bennett can't get past his man, 50/50 with deliveries. Not good enough, we need a new MR."

:lolol:Oh god that's funny.

For a moment there I thought you were saying our most naturally gifted player wad not good enough!

Silly me.

I'm sorry but he was shit today and has been for the last 5 or so matches. I haven't seen him get past one player and his delivery is appalling.

He might be our most naturally gifted player, but that is in a squad of utter shit.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Brezovan is abysmal, Hoyte gets skinned too often, Elphick and Tunnicliffe are a f***ing disgrace to humankind, let alone league one, Crofts is utterly shite, Navarro is even worse, Murray doesn't want to be here, Cox was found out two years ago, Forster is past it, Dickinson couldn't score in a brothel, Bennett has lost all form, El Abd has as much skill as me, and Poyet is making ludicrous decisions all over the shop and is VERY lucky he didn't cost us the game today.

Overall, a minimum of five new players required in January just to give us a CHANCE.

Awww diddums! Is someone in dire need of attention again? Aww bless. Dont worry, I'm sure one day you'll become socially secure enough so that you dont have to make yourself feel important by spouting hyperbole abuse toward people in a more socially powerful position than you. Maybe go out and make a few freinds? Find a new hobby? Spend some time with your family? Do something to give yourself a better sense of self-worth, because you're making yourself look a complete and utter loser.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Oh yes, my mistake. Actually we're a brilliant team. You're right:dunce:

haha brilliant! Badger worried that someone else has a point so puts words into their mouth to make his point seem valid. It's too predictable now Badge...

Find where I said, or even implied for that matter, that we're a brilliant team.

We were poor today - anyone could see that, we just dont have to express our dismay like you do, because, well, we're not quite as inadequate.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
haha even better. An NSC cronie steps in to try and add weight to his chums standpoint. Vintage.

*awaits 'in-jokes' and 'funny' put downs while missing the point*

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Brezovan is abysmal, Hoyte gets skinned too often, Elphick and Tunnicliffe are a f***ing disgrace to humankind, let alone league one, Crofts is utterly shite, Navarro is even worse, Murray doesn't want to be here, Cox was found out two years ago, Forster is past it, Dickinson couldn't score in a brothel, Bennett has lost all form, El Abd has as much skill as me, and Poyet is making ludicrous decisions all over the shop and is VERY lucky he didn't cost us the game today.

Overall, a minimum of five new players required in January just to give us a CHANCE.

Shut up FFS!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Your first reply was pathetic because you didn't give a single example of me being WRONG, you just launched into some embarrassing rant. Go back and tell us who I am wrong about and we'll have some debate. If not, get a grip and wonder why you're on the internet on Boxing Day commentating on me rather than offering anything yourself.

'pathetic' ' embarrassing', yeah typical badger put downs to make himself look correct, keep it up.

And yet again you miss the point. My point was you're (yet again) acting like a socially inept loser by firing exaggerated opinions and abuse at our players. There's no need for that. I agree that some of the players you've mentioned arent good enough. I disagree and find it ridiculous the manner in which you express your opinions (which you were banned for).

So why don't you go back to my post, and let me know why you have little sense of self-worth and thus find the need to make yourself feel more important and valued by using hyperbole, attention-grabbing and needlessly aggressive writing techniques on here.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Keeping The Dream Alive- Vintage move, having a go at someone for having a viewpoint because you think other people will back you up.
TCB is spot on to be fair.
We're a f***ing shower of shit. Get rid of the lot of those useless bastards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here