Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Vaughan to Norwich

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Poor Palace, I dont know where Vaughn plays? Does that mean they'll not want Bennett now?

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The funny thing is when a couple of Palace fans came on here giving it the big un about their team next season, a team full of players that they had yet to sign and now have failed to sign at least one of them. Eyes are bigger then ones stomach comes to mind.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Spoke to an ardent Norwich fan who reckons Lambert has 7 players targeted and has been given most of the 40 odd million to spend on players and wages, that's one down. only 6 more to go and hopefully Elliott Bennett will still be here come our 1st game at Falmer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope Palace fans are "gutted"

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is that Clyne chap definitely off too? You know, the one that couldn't be arsed to turn up at the end of seasons awards to pick up his player of the season trophy...

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
What happened to him? I remember him being the 'New Wayne Rooney' at one point.
Think Norwich are after CMS & Morrison the Millwall striker too.

Palarse fans must be gutted, Looks likely they'll be losing Clyne, Danns & Ambrose this summer too.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It's good news though, whichever way you look at it. First, they have £2.5m less to spend. Second, they have shown their hand in paying massively over the odds for Vaughan, who looked a good prospect a few years back but who obviously hasn't progressed and did little more than adequately in the Championship for Palace last season. If they do come back for EB then, on this evidence, they'd not get a penny change out of £2 million.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
£2.5m for him is a bit of a joke really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here