Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Vaughan to Norwich

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I must be the only one who thinks that's actually an alright deal. 2.5m sounds about right to me really. But then I rate Vaughen quite highly and think he'll do alright if played regularly in the prem. Time will tell.

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Nobody at Palace is gutted. I like Vaughany alot, but 2.5M is a joke. No worries, we still have Muzza to do the biz next season:D.

And no, he doesn't play the same position as Bennett, so don't think this stops him from heading up to Naaaarwich:lol:

Good luck next season you mugs:wave:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nobody at Palace ever washes. I like Vaughany alot, but 2.5M is a joke, we could never compete with that! A bit worried, we only have unproven Muzza for the relegation battle next season:D.

And no, he doesn't play the same position as Bennett, so don't think this stops him from heading up to Naaaarwich:lol:

Good luck next season, I'm jealous of your progression:wave:

^^^^^^^^^^^This is what you meant to post :smile:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
No way he's worth more than 1 million. He did OK last season but is far from the finished article. If Norwich are willing to pay 2.5 million then they're welcome to him.

Hopefully we'll sign Derek Riordan.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No way he's worth more than 1 million. He did OK last season but is far from the finished article. If Norwich are willing to pay 2.5 million then they're welcome to him.

You're more likely to get Ray Reardon.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
What happened to him? I remember him being the 'New Wayne Rooney' at one point.
Think Norwich are after CMS & Morrison the Millwall striker too.

Palarse fans must be gutted, Looks likely they'll be losing Clyne, Danns & Ambrose this summer too.

even more gutted as they will be relying on a brighton reject to keep them up

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Is he a boring old c*nt?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Benno to Norwich for £5M ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't Speroni unsettled as well ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've got no idea who he is, sounds like a right Nigel though...probably how you know him.

Well I do live near Smellworst but he's a Welshman and you must be a kid not to know who he is. Of course you could just be a typical thick Palace fan.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Well I do live near Smellworst but he's a Welshman and you must be a kid not to know who he is. Of course you could just be a typical thick Palace fan.

Just googled him, I've never watched snooker in my life. If I wanted to be bored to death I'd go and watch Brighton.

I am a bit thick though also...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just googled him, I've never watched snooker in my life. If I wanted to be bored to death I'd go and watch Brighton.

I am a bit thick though also...

No argument here. Mind you I suppose watching Palace isn't that boring, just as long as you enjoy seeing goals going into the Palace net.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I hope Palace fans are "gutted"

Frankly no. I didn't rate Vaughan who was guilty of some appalling misses last season, goals which if scored would have kept us well clear of the drop zone.

Hopefully Muzza will tuck 'em away now. I think £2.5 m for "Frankie" is way over what he is worth. Time will tell though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here