Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James BLUNT

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Radiohead are one of the best most innovative and most amazing bands ever and should never be held in the same sentance as Blunt who is just plain shite.

Oh and My Bloody Valentine are f***ing great.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it must be an age thing.

I think he is ok

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Having sold 3 000 000 albums in the UK somebody likes him. I owe the album , I think he is a good songwriter, I think your beautiful is a great ballad.

The rest of you can carry on in your little flocks baa baa baa baa.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Surely if you ar eone of 3,000,000 then you ar ein a seriously large flock mainly of middle aged housewives.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I like James Blunt..I think he's very good and if he came round my house I wouldn't hesitate to get my daughters guitar and ask him for a little impromptu concert.

And i'd sing along with him, while the wife makes him a nice cheese and pickle sandwich and a cup of tea.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd rather listen to James Blunt than any of the American hip-hop and gangsta rap shite that pervades the MTV stations like a cancerous evil poison.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pavilionaire said:
I'd rather listen to James Blunt than any of the American hip-hop and gangsta rap shite that pervades the MTV stations like a cancerous evil poison.

You have a fair point there.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
junior said:
I think he's realy good.
Me too, i even got his album and watched that thing last night, wanted to go to his conert last night in brighton but dind'not know till a few days ago:(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NSC =

" Popularity breeds contempt "

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm fairly indifferent to him really, but I'm not sure why he seems to generate so much out and out abusive HOSTILITY towards him. His musics not to my taste, but it doesn't mean I want his head on a stick.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
brightonfan_86 said:
James Blunt is shit. FACT

Look everybody, kev's going along with the majority!

How can it be fact? it is purely your opinion.

I like his music and have never met him so cannot comment on him personally.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its the latest thing for the trendy students to batter, it was Coldplay now its Blunt

I have the latest Coldplay and Blunt albums and its better than the music they play which is like a washing machine on the blink, utter shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here