Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James BLUNT

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Uncle Spielberg said:
Its the latest thing for the trendy students to batter, it was Coldplay now its Blunt

I have the latest Coldplay and Blunt albums and its better than the music they play which is like a washing machine on the blink, utter shite.

i'm ASTONISHED that you like coldplay and james blunt GG it's SOOO out of character!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I also like Abba.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why ???

Oh I see if someone has different tastes to you they must be rubbish

SB - tell me your musical tastes

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
Oh I see if someone has different tastes to you they must be rubbish

ummmm

Uncle Spielberg said:
I have the latest Coldplay and Blunt albums and its better than the music they play which is like a washing machine on the blink, utter shite.

???

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I have to admit I'm a bit perplexed by all the hostility and bile being dished out. If you don't like it don't buy it/listen to it.
Personally I think he's "alright", nothing more.
There is plenty more out there worthy of your hatred - that bloody "humps" song by Black Eyed Peas for starters....and at least Blunt doesn't smell of wee.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
beardy gull said:
There is plenty more out there worthy of your hatred - that bloody "humps" song by Black Eyed Peas for starters....and at least Blunt doesn't smell of wee.

It's a song??????? I thought it was just a woman talking!!!

Fergie wet herself :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see singer/songwriter's making a come back. Don't much like Blunt or Jack Johnson but it's about time people witjh talent (which they both have) made it. They can write their own music, sing and play their instruments. Makes a pleasant change from dreadful gangsta and dance music as well. Bet none of you knockers can do any better than a piss poor karaoke and would kill to have 1/10 th of Blunt's talent (not to mention money):D

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
look you MORONS its not a f***ing Fashion thing in hatring Coldshite & James Kunt.....they are BOTH suicidal bastards.....more people have run off beachu head with their music on their walkmans thn ANY other band...they are both complete toss and I would'nt hessitate in kicking shit out of all of them at once whilst wearing my SuperHero costume, they need to f*** off to island Unknown and sharpish its BLATANTLY obvious to ANYONE with a taste in music* that they are complete drivel.

*I'm now off to listen to AC/DC Back In Black.....i REST my case bitches!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Marc said:
look you MORONS its not a f***ing Fashion thing in hatring Coldshite & James Kunt.....they are BOTH suicidal bastards.....more people have run off beachu head with their music on their walkmans thn ANY other band...they are both complete toss and I would'nt hessitate in kicking shit out of all of them at once whilst wearing my SuperHero costume, they need to f*** off to island Unknown and sharpish its BLATANTLY obvious to ANYONE with a taste in music* that they are complete drivel.

Can't tell if you're being ironic,sarchastic or truthful

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Truthful

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Marc said:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Oh hail great one :D For tonight I will be mostly listening to Who Made Who

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
555kaz said:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Oh hail great one :D For tonight I will be mostly listening to Who Made Who

I got that on vinyl somewhere, Ride On is fantastic!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Just on cd for me I'm afraid, may give Grave Dancers Union (Soul Asylum) a play as well, one of the few albums where Ican listen to from start to finish, and not even be tempted to skip tracks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here