Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jake wright

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not exactly an 'oldie' in the grand scheme of things I agree, but I think Virgo has reached his 'potential' and I can't really see him being in the first eleven come Falmer.

So Forster is no longer captain?

He was our best CB at the end of last year. Would be surprised if he isn't in the starting 11 at Falmer.

Forster is getting on now and I wouldn't be surprised if Virgo was the captain for most of the season, especially if Forster isn't in the side.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! That is a lot of dosh... let's hope he's worth it...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Picking a captain is tricky this season, I suppose we could revert to having a club captain and a team captain.

Geoffo

Dec 26, 2008
According to the Argus, Charlton have already put in a bid for £100,000, and Colchester are about to bid as well. Crawley desperately need the cash. £150k could seal it!

Phil B

Jul 27, 2004
Ifield, Crawley
Not sure that Crawley "desperately need cash" .... Given that they sold two of last years Youth team to Peterborough for 150k this week!

However - every player has his price ...:glare:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
On the one hand £150k is good invesment, for a talented young player..On the other,its a lot of cash for cover for McNulty...I know he can play centre back,but how many of them do we need?McNulty or Wright left midfield, anyone thing is a possibility,somewhere down the line?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
hmm, that's a shit load of cash for a non league player. I'd rather take Rico on a free.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
See Crawley are trying to big up the price (the Argus) with now interest from a SPL team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here