Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Fourteenth Eye said:
Rumour has it that Jakey is a very poor trainer. Where he should be busting a gut he is lazy.

I DO feel that Jake should be given a run in the team but if he is just fooling around in traing when others are trying to catch deans eye then understandably he is going to be left on the sidelines.

that is quite a statement to make without knowing the actual truth...

jake is known as good trainer with a very good atittude amongst the group of players...

please dnt make up complete bullshit...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Fourteenth Eye said:
Rumour has it that Jakey is a very poor trainer. Where he should be busting a gut he is lazy.

I DO feel that Jake should be given a run in the team but if he is just fooling around in traing when others are trying to catch deans eye then understandably he is going to be left on the sidelines.
Rumour has it that rumours are crap!

The reason Jake has been used sparingly since the two Deans arrived is because A) he was floored by the same bug that put Butters out for a couple of games, and b) I believe he was injured in training late last week, and not even us play injured players who can't run. (With the exception of our midfielders I mean)

Rumours!! Sometimes the shit posted on here is quite pathetic.

Der, I gotta rumour. Alex Ferguson is coming to replace Wilkins next week.......derrrr I heard it from inside my head:shrug: :thud: :hilton: :hilton: :guitar:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Jake Robinson feels that Dean Wilkins doesn't like him, and is considering asking for a loan move.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Taylor159370 said:
Jake Robinson feels that Dean Wilkins doesn't like him, and is considering asking for a loan move.

no hes not stop making things up!

what do people get out of making crap up?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Taylor159370 said:
Because someone asked him and this was his response:

Jake Robinson <Jakey-21>
i'm getting the feeling he doesn't like me as well. If I dont play after that performance then i mite as well just quit to be honest!

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=14727740

dnt seem to see anything about that loan move he was thinking bout demanding...

also i dont think hes seriously gonna quit football do u?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
dnt seem to see anything about that loan move he was thinking bout demanding...

also i dont think hes seriously gonna quit football do u?

Someone asked him if he was thinking about going out on loan to get first team football, he hasn't responded to that yet.

And no, I just think he was being a bit sarcastic because he doesn't feel liked by the management.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Taylor159370 said:
Someone asked him if he was thinking about going out on loan to get first team football, he hasn't responded to that yet.

And no, I just think he was being a bit sarcastic because he doesn't feel liked by the management.

so if he aint responded how on earth can u says hes seriously considering a loan move away from the club?

dont assume and make bollocks up...

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Robinson just isnt very good.

ur entiltled to your opinion...

and least u aint making up crappy rumours...

although i disagree with what ur saying...

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
durrington gully said:
And another product of our alleged 'top youth setup' that will end up non-league at Eastbourne, Bognor etc etc

glad to see your writing him off before hes even been given a proper chance...

2 goals in 3 league starts this year...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Mr Burns said:
Rumour has it that rumours are crap!

The reason Jake has been used sparingly since the two Deans arrived is because A) he was floored by the same bug that put Butters out for a couple of games, and b) I believe he was injured in training late last week, and not even us play injured players who can't run. (With the exception of our midfielders I mean)

Rumours!! Sometimes the shit posted on here is quite pathetic.

Der, I gotta rumour. Alex Ferguson is coming to replace Wilkins next week.......derrrr I heard it from inside my head:shrug: :thud: :hilton: :hilton: :guitar:

Well, I was privvy to the conversation Fourteenth Eye had with someone with club connections and he has given an accurate represenation of what was said by that person. However, it is quite clear that you know absolutely everything that goes on at the club so you must be right...

:tosser:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Jimmy Saville said:
Well, I was privvy to the conversation Fourteenth Eye had with someone with club connections and he has given an accurate represenation of what was said by that person. However, it is quite clear that you know absolutely everything that goes on at the club so you must be right...

:tosser:
SO you've overheard a connversion with someone you know, and someone who has a club connection. Must be true then.???

Where's the smilies for a fuckwit?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Mr Burns said:
SO you've overheard a connversion with someone you know, and someone who has a club connection. Must be true then.???

Where's the smilies for a fuckwit?

I don't know, give me a camera and I'll take a picture of your face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here