Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
glad to see your writing him off before hes even been given a proper chance...

2 goals in 3 league starts this year...

Not talking this year, Robinson has been playing first team football for over three years and has shown absolutely nothing to justify the hype or show he will ever make the grade.

David Gipp = Jake Robinson unfortunately

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Ernest said:
Not talking this year, Robinson has been playing first team football for over three years and has shown absolutely nothing to justify the hype or show he will ever make the grade.

championship was a tough ask in a relegation battle and he hasnt exactly been starting regular and given a run for 3 years has he?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Ernest said:
Well if he had showed enough then surely he would have started more ?
It's not as if we are over endowed with striking talent.

even so when he has played there has been real good signs...

confidence is needed and this will only come with regular starts...

1066gull

BarrelofFun said:
According to Kev The Ape, his source said that Jakey injured his knee after hit by the ball.....

But he wouldn't reveal his source!
His source is, he has his MSN.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
lets be honest none of the front men have had any support from the midfield with pinpoint crosses or telling thru balls....
mccammon was spot on when he made the call to harty slagging the lack of service for the front runners.....get a decent midfield and the goals will start to flow for boys up front...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
even so when he has played there has been real good signs...

confidence is needed and this will only come with regular starts...

But if you miss sitters when it matters why would your manager want to start you?

When he has started or come on this year he has run around a bit and not a lot else.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Send him out on loan to a div 2 side to harden him up. He did reasonably well when he came back from Aldershit. Lets try the next stage Div 2 eventually we will find a level that he is competant at because it certainly isn't Div 1. His first touch is attrocious.

Last edited:

Taylor159370 said:
Because someone asked him and this was his response:

Jake Robinson <Jakey-21>
i'm getting the feeling he doesn't like me as well. If I dont play after that performance then i mite as well just quit to be honest!

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=14727740

If he'd said that about McGhee, this thread would already be 20 pages long :p

Not the brightest idea surely for Robinson to be talking about this stuff on publicly viewable websites. Funny though.

durrington gully

Aug 24, 2005
Durrington on sea!!
Ernest said:

If our young players can't do it in the third tier of english football, and i'm not just talking about Jake here, then we should loan them out to non-league then release them at the end of the season. It's not as if many have come back and bitten us on the arse!, (Ramsey, Marney, Wilkinson etc etc etc)

If your young enough your good enough etc etc

And why have we had 2 youth players in on loan from other clubs??, simple, our young players aren't up to it apart from Lynch & Cox maybe??

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Jimmy Saville said:
I don't know, give me a camera and I'll take a picture of your face.

:lolol:

Probably one of the funniest things I have read on here!

I dont think Robinson is anywhere near up to this standard im afraid.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Jake scored a wonder goal in the reserves last night...

definetly should be starting whether people rate him or not hes better than what we are playing...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

definetly should be starting whether people rate him or not hes better than what we are playing...

The reserves. Round about his level IMO.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
The reserves. Round about his level IMO.

so u think the strikers we have are better players than him? more likely to score and contribute more to the team?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
so u think the strikers we have are better players than him? more likely to score and contribute more to the team?

Honestly yes. Robinson has the touch of a camel and bottles out of alot of challenges. Id rather play Molango.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Honestly yes. Robinson has the touch of a camel and bottles out of alot of challenges. Id rather play Molango.

fair enough thats your opinion i respect that.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
fair enough thats your opinion i respect that.

Same to you. Maybe he would be better after a run of about 15 games but he dosen't seem up to it in the last 2/3 years.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
RonnieO'Sullivan said:

A bit of an exaggerration isn't it. It was a good goal but it wasn't a wonder goal and let's be honest their defence was pretty weak. Thought all round it wss a pretty poor performance (esp from Santos, the idiot) from everyone and the goal was pretty much all Jakey did. Good goal but defo not a wonder goal.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
i think he needs a long run which will boost confidence in which i feel he would score goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here