Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Robinson Will be McGhee's next target

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
CKR's quote after signing for Sheffield United.

"Jake Robinson is top goalscorer now and he is not even playing any more. It's just ridiculous"

Watch this space. I said earlier that Jake is next in the firing line, by the twat we have as manager.

And unlike CKR & Leon Knight, Jake's hasn't got the self-belief to overcome it like those other two. He lacks confidence and is easily bullied.

Jake is probably the most promising player the Albion have had in a while. Certainly the most talanted IMO. Mark my words as Mark McGhee destroys him. Watch this space.

Last edited:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
vulture said:
Mark Mcghee has ripped this club apart

I can normally laugh what you say as moronic verbal dihorrea, but that is bollocks of this highest order. You want to talk about ripping the club apart talk to Archer, Belotti, Baker, De Vechi and LDC not the manager that took us and kept us in the second tier of football. :tosser:

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am a senior manager in a major housing development company, and in all honesty i am not very popular at times with decisions i make, i get critisised, and things are said about me which are quite nasty at times (let alone whats written on the toilet block walls on the sites !!! :lolol: ) a year ago we had to lay off about 70 direct employed tradesman, when this was happening (and it was for good business reasons) myself and fellow collegues were being accussed of basically f***ing the company up.......utter crap, it had to be done and a year on and its proved very successful, the company has gone from strength to strength, in many ways i dont see what DK & MM are doing is much differant, sometimes its a fine balancing act, of course you cant exactly compare the 2 situations, that would be stupid, but its never easy trying to basically keep everyone happy, and i for one dont relish the tasks they have ahead of them, I will state i am neither PRO MM or anti, i just want whats best for the football club, but i really dont see any viable and realistic alternatives at the moment, given the position the club is in, i will be the first to admit, its really frustrating not to have signed any decent players, but, i dont think its an easy task to get them to the club either, and i do honestly think that everyone concerned with the transfers, has been moving heaven and earth to do something, i do get annoyed when i read people posting things like, "MM is sitting at home watching telly etc etc" thats just silly, but i suppose its peoples frustrations coming out, i am sure we will be ok this season, and if the results start going for us a bit, everyone will lighten up a bit, hopefully.

Heres to our future :drink: (and there is one......HONESTLY :D )

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
Jake's hasn't got the self-belief to overcome it like those other two. He lacks confidence and is easily bullied.

What the f***? :lolol: Just how remarkably :safeway is that comment? :lol:

Do explain how the hell you know Robinson is "easily bullied". I'm sure if he ever reads NSC he might be fascinated to know.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Redhead said:
I can normally laugh what you say as moronic verbal dihorrea, but that is bollocks of this highest order. You want to talk about ripping the club apart talk to Archer, Belotti, Baker, De Vechi and LDC not the manager that took us and kept us in the second tier of football. :tosser:

Add Brighton council to that list. They were the ones that insisted we went to Falmer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Redhead said:

Got to say that although I am not happy some of the ridiculous posts on here say more about the posters than anything else.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Got to say that although I am not happy some of the ridiculous posts on here say more about the posters than anything else.
True, but whilst I don't agree with vulture's analysis I do 'sort of' see where he's coming from. He like a lot of others is a passionate Albion fan and we're all pissed off with the lack of cash, the crap ground and facilities, (all of which play a part in the subsequent lack of signings) and the never-ending Falmer struggle. That frustration has to come out somewhere, though I'd MUCH rather people were directing their venom at LDC rather than using it to fuel this civil war that we seem to be having.

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Mr Burns said:

"Jake Robinson is top goalscorer now and he is not even playing any more. It's just ridiculous"

Watch this space. I said earlier that Jake is next in the firing line, by the twat we have as manager.

And unlike CKR & Leon Knight, Jake's hasn't got the self-belief to overcome it like those other two. He lacks confidence and is easily bullied.

Jake is probably the most promising player the Albion have had in a while. Certainly the most talanted IMO. Mark my words as Mark McGhee destroys him. Watch this space.

You are a complete idiot. One comment made by a bitter player who could not be bothered to play for this club. In my view Kazim-Richards is not much better than Leon Knight and comments like this make me hope he fails at Sheffield United.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Jake Robinson Will be McGhee's next target

London Irish said:

Do explain how the hell you know Robinson is "easily bullied". I'm sure if he ever reads NSC he might be fascinated to know.

I have actually heard from someone inside the club that Robinson is a bit fragile soul.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

London Irish said:

Think McGhee or even Jakey said it in the Argus a few months ago, that he is very much a confidence player

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They've already fallen out before, after Robinson turned up late for a reserves match last season.:nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Too true my friend, how he is still manager I will never know

Because the bobblers still support that ****

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mr Burns said:

To be fair to CKR that thought had crossed my mind when he didnt start the Crewe game. He is top scorer after all and surely (UNLESS YOU ARE A CLULESS JOCK TWAT) you start with your top scorer in the first 11.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
To be fair to CKR that thought had crossed my mind when he didnt start the Crewe game. He is top scorer after all and surely (UNLESS YOU ARE A CLULESS JOCK TWAT) you start with your top scorer in the first 11.

Top scorer's a bit of a nonsense at this stage of the season though isn't it? It's not like he's got 20 already.

And his replacement was Albion's Man of the Match and did score, lest we forget.

So unless Robinson should have been leading the line instead of Gary Hart - surely not his strength - that selection decision was pretty much justified.

I don't think CKR's opinions should be given much credence considering his overall (lack of) contribution. Just a parting shot to stir things up.

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
hitony said:
I am a senior manager in a major housing development company, and in all honesty i am not very popular at times with decisions i make, i get critisised, and things are said about me which are quite nasty at times (let alone whats written on the toilet block walls on the sites !!! :lolol: ) a year ago we had to lay off about 70 direct employed tradesman, when this was happening (and it was for good business reasons) myself and fellow collegues were being accussed of basically f***ing the company up.......utter crap, it had to be done and a year on and its proved very successful, the company has gone from strength to strength, in many ways i dont see what DK & MM are doing is much differant, sometimes its a fine balancing act, of course you cant exactly compare the 2 situations, that would be stupid, but its never easy trying to basically keep everyone happy, and i for one dont relish the tasks they have ahead of them, I will state i am neither PRO MM or anti, i just want whats best for the football club, but i really dont see any viable and realistic alternatives at the moment, given the position the club is in, i will be the first to admit, its really frustrating not to have signed any decent players, but, i dont think its an easy task to get them to the club either, and i do honestly think that everyone concerned with the transfers, has been moving heaven and earth to do something, i do get annoyed when i read people posting things like, "MM is sitting at home watching telly etc etc" thats just silly, but i suppose its peoples frustrations coming out, i am sure we will be ok this season, and if the results start going for us a bit, everyone will lighten up a bit, hopefully.

Heres to our future :drink: (and there is one......HONESTLY :D )

Did you keep in employment the over the hill tradesmen, the ones injured/sick and lay off your best tradesman?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here