Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goodys funeral

I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about. It was an example of what I see as double standards - nothing more. He has apologised for an inappropriate remark which is a slang term for disabled people. I am not accusing someone of something they haven't done. It is gone - Ian apologised over what was probably a mountain out of a molehill situation. All I was doing was highlighting that people complained at the time that no-one had the right to be offended and complain - and yet the same people are outraged and verbally abusing people who make sick jokes about someone who doesn't appear to have been an overly nice person. And you seem to be validating my point by suggesting that it was OK for Ian to do it as he does charitable work and that I can only comment if I have done similar charitable work.

A very strange position to take - I'm assuming you got your fingers burnt by throwing out a random attack that proved horribly wrong.

No, your convoluted thought process (that threw the comment about IH on a thread about Jade Goody) needs to take a f***ing holiday and quit assuming.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can we just ends this now and move on.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Dont even like jade but....
Jokes about a 27 year old mother of 2 dying of cancer thats really funny....
The sort of people that joke about something like that really are sick minded low lives do you have nothing else to fill your day with?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I missed it as the better half had me deocrating the spare bedroom.

Is it true that she was buried in a goody bag??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here