Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Anyone else looking to attend?

add3.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On a positive travel news note, the last time there was a funeral of such weepingly national importance (that of the equally saintly and intellectually challenged Diana) I was again embarking on a fairly long journey, on that occasion travelling back from East Anglia. Thanks to the legions of Dianaphiles glued to their TVs, I made it back from the Norwich area in well under two hours, therefore if the Sun readers of the nation revert to type tomorrow, I am confident of making it to Mickey Mouse country from Three Bridges in, what, an hour?

;o)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The pallbearers get their final briefing.

422984380_5d2b4bed7e_o.jpg

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
no f***ing way, get over and done with and move on!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
is that hole big enough got her north and south?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm glad to see that the trivial news of the death of 16 men in a helicopter crash and a gunman going mental and killing a dozen in NY have failed to keep JG off the front pages of the red tops.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This morning's breaking news is that equipment is now in place for moving the coffin.

tower-crane12.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This morning's breaking news is that equipment is now in place for moving the coffin.

tower-crane12.jpg

Oh please stop, not stop I beg you my sides are hurting so much :shootself. Just GIVE IT A f***ing REST you sad Fucks , how on earth is it affecting you and your day off ?. How ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your obsession with Jade Goody's death is really quite disturbing.

Oh please stop, not stop I beg you my sides are hurting so much :shootself. Just GIVE IT A f***ing REST you sad Fucks , how on earth is it affecting you and your day off ?. How ?.

Surely you can't be the same Uncle Spielberg who claimed it was "shameful" that someone complained to the BBC about Ian Hart? Because that would make it OK to mock people with learning difficulties and yet not OK to make sick jokes about a talentless, bullying racist married to a convicted thug, wouldn't it?

Surely you can't be the same Uncle Spielberg who claimed it was "shameful" that someone complained to the BBC about Ian Hart? Because that would make it OK to mock people with learning difficulties and yet not OK to make sick jokes about a talentless, bullying racist married to a convicted thug, wouldn't it?

Astounding ignorance abounds, and here's another one jumping on board.

So Great Cornholio, with your esteemed judgement of Ian Hart's (known to encourage and be supportive of the disabled) confessed slip-up, what have YOU done for people with learning difficulties? Can you put some perspective on this by telling us how you have surpassed the quiet charitable work of someone who made the simple human slip-up you are magnifying?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
...and it begins.
Absolutely. Those of us who despise the entire Goody circus and what it represents will continue to attack it. You can sit there with your OK! magazine and Sun 20 page funeral supplement, and think that caring about a skilfully-manipulated media creation makes you a better person than those of us who are sneering. No doubt you'll be dabbing your eyes and shouting out "WHY? WHY?" in between banning people who don't share your views.

Astounding ignorance abounds, and here's another one jumping on board.

So Great Cornholio, with your esteemed judgement of Ian Hart's (known to encourage and be supportive of the disabled) confessed slip-up, what have YOU done for people with learning difficulties? Can you put some perspective on this by telling us how you have surpassed the quiet charitable work of someone who made the simple human slip-up you are magnifying?
You mean apart from the years when I worked at Laughton Lodge? :shootself

Irrelevant anyway as it was simple highlight of the ridiculous double standards on here. Someone complains about mock outrage and then appears to show that exact same mock outrage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here