Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jade goody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am probably going to get flamed for this, at my age I really should know better, but hey who cares...I just hope some of you on this thread never suffer from a debilitating or life threatening condition, or if you do, do you mind posting the details on here so that those of a certain disposition can laugh at you!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I am probably going to get flamed for this, at my age I really should know better, but hey who cares...I just hope some of you on this thread never suffer from a debilitating or life threatening condition, or if you do, do you mind posting the details on here so that those of a certain disposition can laugh at you!

scouts honour.

when i am dying i will post jokes about myself on here. + photos. then i could be in the limelight as much as Jade.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire

Won't get flamed by me mate, very well said :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here