Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jade goody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocked by the news that Jade Goody has cancer, Gary Glitter has sent an emotional message to her on his release from prison.

Dear Jade,

So sorry to hear your bad news.

If you ever need a babysitter....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
_45500778_bridesmaids.jpg
Why are they all dressed up as Dr Evil ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Sky TV have been concerned with the safety of Ross Kemp on his return to Afghanistan, because they don't want him to embark on the dangerous Operations. They will now be sending someone else, hoping viewers will not know the difference..

Jade Goody.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
Slightly off-topic but mad me chuckle :p

Amy Winehouse went to Glastonbury last weekend.

Poor Amy had to wade through dirt, needles, rubbish and people lying around everywhere...

... just to leave her flat.

jay

Feb 16, 2009
Not nice for ugly people

Snow white, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo are sitting in a pub with their mates.

Snow white says "There's no doubt about it, I'm the fairest in the land"

Tom thumb says "There's no doubt about it, I'm the smallest in the land"

Quasimodo says "There's no doubt about it, I'm the ugliest in the land"

Their mates tell them to prove it by going to the magic all-knowing mirror, and the three head off.

A few minutes later, the door of the pub bursts open and Snow White runs in and says "Its official...I'm the fairest in the land!"

Shortly afterwards, the door again bursts open and Tom Thumb runs in and shouts "Its official...I'm the smallest in the land!"

Five minutes later, the door gets kicked in and Quasimodo storms in and bellows "Who the f*** is Jade Goody?"

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
For all you Jade joke lovers on here

Browsing subcategories under Celebrity - Sickipedia

nearly 500 Jade jokes, laugh away at your own pleasure :wave:

two crackers on the first page!!:

Sky TV have been concerned with the safety of Ross Kemp on his return to Afghanistan, because they don't want him to embark on the dangerous Operations. They will now be sending someone else, hoping viewers will not know the difference..

Jade Goody.

----------------------------------------------------

I have no sympathy for Jade Goody, I detest racists.

Its karma, she said those horrible racist things about Shilpa Shetty and then she got cancer.

It's all her own fault, if she had never acted in such a despicable manner she would have never have had to go to India, and she would never have caught cancer off all those dirty f***ing pakis.

-------------------------------

i am sorry if one of these jokes has offended people, but i can assure you i have nothing but respect for Ross Kemp. :flameboun

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Jade Goody has said she hasn't told her kids about her illness as she doesn't want them worrying about the 'C' word.

But I'm sure with all the press coverage and kids talking at school, they already know their mum is a '****'.

that one made my sides hurt. the whole office is looking at me!

brightonandhove567

crawleytownfan
Apr 17, 2008
two crackers on the first page!!:

Jade Goody.

----------------------------------------------------

I have no sympathy for Jade Goody, I detest racists.

Its karma, she said those horrible racist things about Shilpa Shetty and then she got cancer.

It's all her own fault, if she had never acted in such a despicable manner she would have never have had to go to India, and she would never have caught cancer off all those dirty f***ing pakis.

-------------------------------

i am sorry if one of these jokes has offended people, but i can assure you i have nothing but respect for Ross Kemp. :flameboun

Second one isn't funny at all.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
HIV isn't as bad as Cancer. Simple.

A very simplistic and generalised answer in my opinion. As mentioned HIV is incurable and gets progressively worse. Certain forms of cancer, if caught early, can be cured and often patients do not relapse later in life. Testicular cancer and certain types of skin cancer being good examples.

Not quite as simple as you make out. Your comments about Sol Campbell followed by this self-righteous outburst bring three words to mind: pot. kettle. black.

I like your posts mate but on this one I think that you have got to climb off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here