Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Great timing. Mothering Sunday!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Deepest sympathy to the family. I hope the press don't try to make Jade into a saint, which often happens when people die. She was an ordinary girl thrust into the limelight and I hope she rests in peace.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Deepest sympathy to the family. I hope the press don't try to make Jade into a saint, which often happens when people die. She was an ordinary girl thrust into the limelight and I hope she rests in peace.

Just watching it on sky news they already are.
sympathy to family, sad thing for any family to go through.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A tragic case with a young woman of 27 dying leaving 2 kids she clearly adored. She had many faults and I was far from her biggest fan so I will not be a hypocrit but the abusive threads and jokes about her dying/death have been utterly abhorent.

Lets make this the last thread and let it be now please.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A young woman of a mere 27 years of age has tragically passed away, leaving 2 young children to grow up without their Mum.

Hopefully, some of us get to benefit through the 'Jade effect', in that the increased awareness of this savage disease may see some of our loved ones survive.

If you have nothing nice to say, please be dignified enough to say nothing at all - there really is no need.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
A tragic case with a young woman of 27 dying leaving 2 kids she clearly adored. She had many faults and I was far from her biggest fan so I will not be a hypocrit but the abusive threads and jokes about her dying/death have been utterly abhorent.

I would agree with that. I have never been a fan either but she has raised the awareness that young women can, and do, get cancer and the importance of screening. I am not convinced that Jack Tweedy is the doting partner he pretends to me, and feel that he has basked in the limelight Jade's cancer has brought him.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
s i am so devastated.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would agree with that. I have never been a fan either but she has raised the awareness that young women can, and do, get cancer and the importance of screening. I am not convinced that Jack Tweedy is the doting partner he pretends to me, and feel that he has basked in the limelight Jade's cancer has brought him.

your not wrong about that guy i know people who people thing,and they are damn sure its all been about money.He has already allegedly stolen off her.....hope the kids get whats theres, and although i dont care either way for the girl she is a person so R.I.P

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Just watching it on sky news they already are.
sympathy to family, sad thing for any family to go through.

I have every sympathy for the children and for them to grow up without their Mum is tragic. Jade agreed to press involvement in recording how she battled her cancer for their financial security - I am unsure whether I would have been able to do the same. This is a terrible disease and I am not convinced we are any nearer to finding a real cure.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would expect the monies she made and her estate would have been written intrust for the care and developement of her Sons with access at 21. I doubt if Tweedy will get much. Goody I think was a little more savvy than to allow that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would expect the monies she made and her estate would have been written intrust for the care and developement of her Sons with access at 21. I doubt if Tweedy will get much. Goody I think was a little more savvy than to allow that.

think you could be right,and a Mr Tweedy maybe a tad upset at the reading for more than one reason.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Jade had faults, and she would be the first to admit it, but she loved her children deeply. What a sad day for her children.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

Concurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here