Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jackson - NSC decides

Was Michael Jackson a paedophile?

• Yes

Votes: 79 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 62 44.0%

• Total voters

Whilst I was no fan of MJ, many great pop/rock artists have partaken in unsavoury/illegal activities. The fact that they produced great music doesn't mean that their activities are/were acceptable but most people for better or worse try to blank the nasty side of their lifestyle out.

I suppose that if you wanted all your stars to be morally unimpeachable we would all be listening to Daniel O'Donnel albums!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Martin Bashir interview being repeated on ITV at the moment. One of the biggest interview stitch ups of all time.

The poll results don't lie William! Can't be arzed to watch the Bashir thing again, but it is vulgar when Wacko walks round that store going - "One of those, one of those.." without really even taking time to look at the obscenely priced stuff he's buying. What about the starving children Michael?
:)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The poll results don't lie William! Can't be arzed to watch the Bashir thing again, but it is vulgar when Wacko walks round that store going - "One of those, one of those.." without really even taking time to look at the obscenely priced stuff he's buying. What about the starving children Michael?
:)

Don't get me wrong, I voted paedo!

I just don't like Bashir and the way that he's all smarmy to Jackson's face and then calling him disturbed in the narration.

It's pure car crash telly

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is crash TV at the very worst

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here