Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 61 (5/3/10).

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I was up there myself this morning. Hadn't been there for a few months. It is a truly breathtaking sight, especially in the lovely sunshine. Despite all the pictures, you have to see it for yourself. It wil certainly be a thing of beauty when its finished and it's ALL OURS!!!

Will definitely make stadiums like Madjeski, St Marys, Swansea etc look 2 bob. Can't bloody wait! :falmer::falmer::falmer::thumbsup::clap2:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh god. I know it sounds pathetic, but only NOW is it hitting me that this is OURS. I mean we are actually going to sit IN IT and watch BRIGHTON.

Oh GOD

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I have to pinch myself everytime I see a picture or drive past it....to think this is what we all created.

To think this is will soon be all ours

BRIGHTON has been re-born

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went up there earlier for a gander, and took my binoculars rather than a camera.

One, you can see all the yellow-coated ants scurrying about much closer up, and they nearly look like people.

Two, binoculars reducing the field of depth, so the car park at Ditchling Beacon looks like it's only, well, just over THERE.

Three, a group of schoolkids dressed as yellow-coated ants were getting a tour, along with Gus, Tommy Elphick and Elliott Bennett.

Oh, and four - as building sites go, it's GORGEOUS. :love:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I have been up quite a few times and had a look through those silly little holes in the fencing.
Is there anywhere else you can go to get a better look. :thumbsup:

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Three, a group of schoolkids dressed as yellow-coated ants were getting a tour, along with Gus, Tommy Elphick and Elliott Bennett.

Oh, and four - as building sites go, it's GORGEOUS. :love:

I think Bennett and Elphick are the only players under contract for the first season at falmer?? Could be why it was only them two their.

But anyway, absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the first game :falmer::falmer:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've reduced this a bit so you can see the full picture.

Attachments

• P1000699 C.JPG
    P1000699 C.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 220

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have been up quite a few times and had a look through those silly little holes in the fencing.

They are officially called "glory holes". This much is true.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I love the Friday updates Jack ... but it does always bring home how the webcam has really lost it's way.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Coming along nicely JS,it looks like they are going to have to give the Arch and the roof supports a lick of paint.
Brilliant update and as the West Stand grows in length you might need to purchase a bigger ladder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here