Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've taken 2 female contraceptive pills

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, you could develope breasts, then you'll be eligable to support Palarse.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Still, it will help you with your period pains.

I need to stop going to the Event and getting trollied. Say GayFC Womble and young Giblet in there last night, in fact I set Gibbles up with some 45yr woman did I not?! :lolol: How was she Rich, was she grey all over?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You could make a living as a portable sperm bank DTES.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think we're still all forgetting that Safeway made his own "deposit" into the young lady after I had left.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
And now I'm a bit worried. Any medical buffs know what's likely to happen to me? My friends have been teasing me all day with scare stories ranging from I'm gonna grow breasts to becoming completely infertile :ohmy:

Not being nasty here, But you need help, After reading what you've been upto over the last few months I think you should go and see a Psychitrist.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
1889-1945

I've met Danny Seagull on a number of times and I'd just like to say...........................

Yep, he needs help!! :p :p

Sorry Danny:lolol: :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I would think the intake of hormones might mean that you would at last start to grow some pubes, mate. From what I was told, you are a bit short in that department.

Quite how Safeway knows what you look like down there I couldn't say.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm more concerned about the girl who will be 2 pills short this month and could well be in trouble because the hormone level won't be controlled enough. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here