Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just had the worst two weeks off my life.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I suggest you have a time out for a couple of weeks from Facebook / MSN etc and do some quality thinking about what you want.

Wasn't this the one who suddenly decided she did not want to go to Turkey a year or so ago after you had paid for a holiday ?

This is a total different one.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Facebook is there and the person is there. There are photos, their daily lives for all to see. The temptation is there after a break up to " snoop " on facebook to see what they are up to or to cry over photos of them. Its like opening up a photo album. No good can come of it but the temptation to visit her site will be overwhelming for BF I think that is where he is coming from and the dilemma of deleting her from his facebook.

Thanks US, it rips my heart out seeing them two together in pictures and what not so I did what I thought was right.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
By CHRIST this post makes me want to weep. MSN? What, don't blokes actually phone up birds anymore or consider the option of, you know, I mean, like eeerm, face-to-face communication. A couple of tinnies and a picnic in the park. A saucy lickle conversation at an art gallery or whatever. SHIT we are going backwards as a human race I swear to GOD.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's better, miserable git rant over

I've been thinking this for ages. We have e-mail, mobiles, landlines, messageboards, MSN, facebook etc., and lots of people have become adept at avoiding actually talking to people...

If you have any observations on this post, please check the FAQ section which might be of assistance. Thank You :)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I have just realised how many pricks there are on this board. This guy has had what i can only consider to be a hellish two weeks. If they aren't in with eachother right now, phone, msn and facebook are usefull. He hasn't said they only cyber dated... unless this is all cyber sex, followed by a cyber baby and then a cyber miscarrage... but thats just sad.

LEAVE THE POOR BLOKE ALONE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO HELP HIM OUT!!!

Your all twats who ever hasn't been supportive. As for those who doubt the reasons for posting this in the first place. The board isn't just about albion, and we are (as has been said) an extended familiy. This is just a place to talk about anything with people who share a common love with brighton and hove albion. Your laughing at a comrade who has taking emotional blows, and yet you stand on the Southstand or North stand or where ever and sing with. You make me sick

I really hope you find some one worhty of you BF. Any one deserves better than that...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Now a quick update. Some people think I've accused her of having a miscarriage. Which is totally bollocks, now certain people aka her brother, boyfriend and some of his mates want to smash me up. The only thing I've blamed her for is for breaking my heart and thinking that I didn't care about her. I'm not that bloody sick and never will be!!!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Now a quick update. Some people think I've accused her of having a miscarriage. Which is totally bollocks, now certain people aka her brother, boyfriend and some of his mates want to smash me up. The only thing I've blamed her for is for breaking my heart and thinking that I didn't care about her. I'm not that bloody sick and never will be!!!!

Well you did say she's had a miscarriage, has she not then? Or do you mean abortion - that might make more sense...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have just realised how many pricks there are on this board. This guy has had what i can only consider to be a hellish two weeks. If they aren't in with eachother right now, phone, msn and facebook are usefull. He hasn't said they only cyber dated... unless this is all cyber sex, followed by a cyber baby and then a cyber miscarrage... but thats just sad.

Your all twats who ever hasn't been supportive. As for those who doubt the reasons for posting this in the first place. The board isn't just about albion, and we are (as has been said) an extended familiy. This is just a place to talk about anything with people who share a common love with brighton and hove albion. Your laughing at a comrade who has taking emotional blows, and yet you stand on the Southstand or North stand or where ever and sing with. You make me sick

I really hope you find some one worhty of you BF. Any one deserves better than that...

I agree. Being a grown adult, middle aged with wife and kids, I too wrote something here three years ago about the crap my family was going through. My wife ended up disabled, we lost our businesses and almost lost our home. We come out of it only to lose our current business (pub) and home more recently in the recession. Never mind!! However back then I took a lot of solace from the comments made during the dark days. Being at the time a long way from home (in Cambridgeshire) and friends, at night alone this forum was my outlet. Many posters especially Race helped me and supported my family, for which I'm grateful. Between these posts were crap posts. These people if they do not wish to offer something positive should not post at all. I would like to think that people should be able to offer wisdom and support to posters young and old without the need to slate. What might be trivial, stupid or funny to some is deadly serious to others. Good luck.

1066gull

Hey man. Chin up. There's always me you can compare too.
Hope we bump in to each other again soon and catch up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I am not laughing at him, I do feel for him. But I don't know him. Surely his friends and family would be a better group of people to discuss it with than an internet message board?

And it's 'you're'.

Sorry for Kev & all that, but just want to nip this in the bud. The only family to me on this board are Badger & Simster - my brothers. People I speak to on a f***ing message board are not extended family. FFS

Exactly. We are not a f***ing extended family, this is an internet messageboard.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"sniff" but... you people are all I've GOT! :cry:

Sorry, I meant to say :salute:

Exactly, that's more like it. :salute: back to you, prick. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here