Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just had the worst two weeks off my life.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thanks Wardy, I've got to now pluck up the courage and delete her from my Facebook and MSN. Should be fun, I'm not even on MSN at the moment because if I go on there, I will most probably say something regretful....

You`re not even on MSN ? I feel your pain man.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
at times like this i wouldnt worry about facebook and msn,and i wouldnt delete her yet,she might change her mind and you will surely have to talk

100% agree

, I was close to a girl who I mainly spoke to through MSN, we had a blazing row in may and hated each other. But I never got round to deleting her Msn addy. Then all of a sudden today we started speaking again. Just had a 4 hour chat with someone I couldn't see myself talkin to ever this time yesterday

Yes mines on a smaller scale but if I can do it then you CAN do it if you want to, in the other hand if u want her gone, get a mate to delete her for you, someone who you can trust.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
100% agree

, I was close to a girl who I mainly spoke to through MSN, we had a blazing row in may and hated each other. But I never got round to deleting her Msn addy. Then all of a sudden today we started speaking again. Just had a 4 hour chat with someone I couldn't see myself talkin to ever this time yesterday

Yes mines on a smaller scale but if I can do it then you CAN do it if you want to, in the other hand if u want her gone, get a mate to delete her for you, someone who you can trust.

:lol::lol::lol: Great story.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I've got to now pluck up the courage and delete her from my Facebook and MSN.
I'm not even on MSN at the moment because if I go on there, I will most probably say something regretful....

at times like this i wouldnt worry about facebook and msn,and i wouldnt delete her yet,she might change her mind and you will surely have to talk

100% agree, I was close to a girl who I mainly spoke to through MSN, we had a blazing row in may and hated each other. But I never got round to deleting her Msn addy. Then all of a sudden today we started speaking again. Just had a 4 hour chat with someone I couldn't see myself talkin to ever this time yesterday

What the f*** is wrong with the world today? Do people not have normal real-life relationships anymore? Am I getting old or does anyone else think this is f***ing weird?

How can you be close to someone you mainly speak to through MSN? I think you should all get out in the real world and do something with your lives rather than sit at your computer screens.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the f*** is wrong with the world today? Do people not have normal real-life relationships anymore? Am I getting old or does anyone else think this is f***ing weird?

How can you be close to someone you mainly speak to through MSN? I think you should all get out in the real world and do something with your lives rather than sit at your computer screens.

I may not be a technial expert but even I know you cannot impregnate someone through facebook or msn suggested BF had a real life relationship with this Woman so your attempts at wit, humour, whatever are off the mark and below the belt.

BF , losing a loved one with the real blow of a mis carriage and the loved one being with someone else must be like your heart has been ripped out. Hang in there buddy only time will help. No advise or words of comfort will help. All you can do is lick your wounds and let the pain out.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I may not be a technial expert but even I know you cannot impregnate someone through facebook or msn suggested BF had a real life relationship with this Woman so your attempts at wit, humour, whatever are off the mark and below the belt.

BF , losing a loved one with the real blow of a mis carriage and the loved one being with someone else must be like your heart has been ripped out. Hang in there buddy only time will help. No advise or words of comfort will help. All you can do is lick your wounds and let the pain out.

Good post.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I wasn't suggesting that he impregnated her through MSN, just that I cant believe that one of the main points seems to be whether to delete her from facebook or MSN etc.

And it wasn't an attempt at wit or humour, I am genuinely astonished.

I very very nearly split up with my girlfriend of 4 years, who I live with, this week, at no point did whether or not to delete her from Facebook become a major consideration. Or whether to post my issues on NSC. I went to my (real) friends and family, like normal people would, no?

I just find it all a bit odd. Maybe if people conducted their relationships in the real world rather than over the internet then they might have more success. Not that I am suggesting that BF conducted his over the internet, but you see what I mean.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wasn't suggesting that he impregnated her through MSN, just that I cant believe that one of the main points seems to be whether to delete her from facebook or MSN etc.

And it wasn't an attempt at wit or humour, I am genuinely astonished.

I very very nearly split up with my girlfriend of 4 years, who I live with, this week, at no point did whether or not to delete her from Facebook become a major consideration. Or whether to post my issues on NSC. I went to my (real) friends and family, like normal people would, no?

I just find it all a bit odd. Maybe if people conducted their relationships in the real world rather than over the internet then they might have more success. Not that I am suggesting that BF conducted his over the internet, but you see what I mean.

Facebook is there and the person is there. There are photos, their daily lives for all to see. The temptation is there after a break up to " snoop " on facebook to see what they are up to or to cry over photos of them. Its like opening up a photo album. No good can come of it but the temptation to visit her site will be overwhelming for BF I think that is where he is coming from and the dilemma of deleting her from his facebook.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
As some of you might know, or didn't know. I was going to be a father, but she had a miscarriage last month. To anyone who has been there and tried to get over it I salute you. But that isn't the worst of it. The mother of my child, the girl I loved broke my heart into smithereens. I don't care anymore if she reads this all not, but after laying my heart on the line to her last Thursday night, she breaks my heart and I seriously have been trying to get over her and what happened. I think I've finally succeeded, people have said it was for the best not to have a child with her, but it would off been amazing to be a father but it wasn't mean't to be. But what she did to me and saying she can't be FRIENDS with me if I love her and it would be to awkward is plain bollocks!!!!!

so sorry to hear your sad news basil,things will get better my wife had miscarriage also.she was a total mess at the time.we now have 3 young children (age 10,8,4) whom i love dearly.they love me back also.sadly the missus traded me in for another bloke.move on hold your head up and try to enjoy.good luck.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
facebook, msn whatever...they are all tools for communication

just like the phone. or writing letters.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sorry to hear your news. Whilst BHA binds us all, we are like one big extended family & if you feel that you need to air your feelings on this site, then there are enough of us who are mature & experienced to give advice in all facets of life.

My wife & I who have been married for 19 years have regrettably gone through 4 miscarriages, but we do have a lovely lad.

Life is a roller coaster & we don't always get what we want or hope for. It can also be horribly unfair & cruel.

Chin up, things will get better. Time really is a healer. The pain will always be there but the sharpnest will fade.

I hope in some small way I have been able to help

Wise words. Give yourself time, it'll get easier.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
my missus went all wonky in the head after havign a misscariage and started blaming me 4 it so i slept with her sister.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
As some of you might know, or didn't know. I was going to be a father, but she had a miscarriage last month. To anyone who has been there and tried to get over it I salute you. But that isn't the worst of it. The mother of my child, the girl I loved broke my heart into smithereens. I don't care anymore if she reads this all not, but after laying my heart on the line to her last Thursday night, she breaks my heart and I seriously have been trying to get over her and what happened. I think I've finally succeeded, people have said it was for the best not to have a child with her, but it would off been amazing to be a father but it wasn't mean't to be. But what she did to me and saying she can't be FRIENDS with me if I love her and it would be to awkward is plain bollocks!!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate, at least you have got the albion to cheer you up eh?:shrug:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
100% agree

By CHRIST this post makes me want to weep. MSN? What, don't blokes actually phone up birds anymore or consider the option of, you know, I mean, like eeerm, face-to-face communication. A couple of tinnies and a picnic in the park. A saucy lickle conversation at an art gallery or whatever. SHIT we are going backwards as a human race I swear to GOD.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's better, miserable git rant over

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
By CHRIST this post makes me want to weep. MSN? What, don't blokes actually phone up birds anymore or consider the option of, you know, I mean, like eeerm, face-to-face communication. A couple of tinnies and a picnic in the park. A saucy lickle conversation at an art gallery or whatever. SHIT we are going backwards as a human race I swear to GOD.

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's better, miserable git rant over

Is what I was trying to say this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here