What games should I get for it?

Depends what type of games you like.Racing,shoot them up etc etc

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Re: Re: I've just bought a Playstation 2

algie said:
Depends what type of games you like.Racing,shoot them up etc etc

Generally speaking I only like sports games. I find shoot 'em ups a little tedious, although I nearly bought full metal jacket 2 for four quid.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
garry nelsons left foot said:
I'm tone deaf and have the rythym of an epileptic mid seizure and pissed as a fart. Will this hold me back?

Surely the basic criteria for air guitar? You'll be a legend.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
I'm tone deaf and have the rythym of an epileptic mid seizure and pissed as a fart. Will this hold me back?

No, I can barely operate a pen without supervision and i have successfully negotiated this game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As already mentioned, this is almost an essential requirement of playing air guitar.

It has a superbly crafted learning curve. You'll be bashing out Smoke on the Water after a couple of attempts, guaranteed.

guitar-hero.jpg

:thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Thanks lads. I'm going to go listen to some ROCK and practice air guitar in eager anticipation of the 'licks' and 'riffs' I'll no doubt be bashing out in a few short weeks...:clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Warriors is good if you like running around beating the crap out of rival gangs.
Manhunt is good if you like sneaking up behind baddies and ramming a crowbar in the top of their heads or knocking them clean off with a baseball bat.
I buy most of my games 2nd hand on ebay. You can quite often pick up games 6-12 months old for between £5 and £10.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ICO
Shadow of the Collosus
God of War
Any Metal Gear Solid
The latest Winning Eleven game.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 10 said:
As already mentioned, this is almost an essential requirement of playing air guitar.

It has a superbly crafted learning curve. You'll be bashing out Smoke on the Water after a couple of attempts, guaranteed.

guitar-hero.jpg

:thumbsup:

Just like at Easy 10's BBQ last Friday night that none of us were invited to :down:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
And since you're in Japan it's Winning Eleven not Pro Evo.
geek.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here