Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just bought a Playstation 2

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Real World Golf, all the fun of real golf without the walking, stupid trousers and posh wankers in the club house.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
5 actually.

You couldn't hack it.
Word.
I defy ANYONE to handle Bark at the Moon on hard, let alone expert. Its cuffing unstrummable.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Secretively thinking this Guitar Hero malarkey sounds fun - but don't let you know who know!! I'll have to hide it under the sofa :blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
Secretively thinking this Guitar Hero malarkey sounds fun - but don't let you know who know!! I'll have to hide it under the sofa :blush:
Give in to your hidden desires, tedebear. Prostrate yourself upon the altar of acoustic obsession, surrender your soul and expose yourself to its insistant, rythmic pulse. Come join us in our little plastic guitar paradise.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
Give in to your hidden desires, tedebear. Prostrate yourself upon the altar of acoustic obsession, surrender your soul and expose yourself to its insistant, rythmic pulse. Come join us in our little plastic guitar paradise.

It does sounds awfully fun!! Is there such a thing as a Guitar Hero Pub Karaoke Night? :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tedebear said:
Seconded!! :thumbsup:

:D I want a steering wheel for it - blooming stuck on the second licence - ive done most of them, however the ones where you have to follow the car are well difficult!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
:D I want a steering wheel for it - blooming stuck on the second licence - ive done most of them, however the ones where you have to follow the car are well difficult!!!

We've got one - but I don't half look like a geek - there really isn't a way to look graceful with it!! :lol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
My brother's got Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the X-box and although it's made by EA (of FIFA infamy) despite my initial scepticism it's actually a bloody good game in terms of acting like a chav and driving souped-up cars ridiculously quickly. It's even possible to get a Fiat Punto up to 170!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
tedebear said:
We've got one - but I don't half look like a geek - there really isn't a way to look graceful with it!! :lol:

:lolol: I used to have one - but it's broken - it just veers to the right now, and something rattles inside of it!!!

BTW: Get Guitar Hero - listen to Easy 10 - it's the best game youll ever play - its so addictive its unreal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here