Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just been hit on the head

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
..by a large plastic swinging sign that a strong gust of wind detached from the Afro Caribbean and European Beauty Shop and Hair Studio in Clapham High Street as I walked past the shop.

I brushed myself down, returned the said sign and turned down the offer of a complimentary make over as an apology.

Whilst I enter my long recovery, I was wondering whether anyone else has suffered a bizarre random retail outlet related accident whilst shopping.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:
Yes. Got hit by a flying pig's head while walking round a market in Indonesia. Blood everywhere, very nasty :)

There's always one who has to have suffered a BETTER accident that yourself.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
afters said:
i trod on a frog once while walking down a road in london. yellow stuff and blood all over my foot. beggars belief.

Jesus, were you alright ?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I shat myself in a shop once. But I worked there so no chance of some freebies.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
clapham_gull said:
..by a large plastic swinging sign that a strong gust of wind detached from the Afro Caribbean and European Beauty Shop and Hair Studio in Clapham High Street as I walked past the shop.

I brushed myself down, returned the said sign and turned down the offer of a complimentary make over as an apology.

Whilst I enter my long recovery, I was wondering whether anyone else has suffered a bizarre random retail outlet related accident whilst shopping.

You realise that if this was America (and we're increasingly heading that way), you could have sued them for several billion dollars and been rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Oh my God.

I think I've just turned into a Daily Mail editorial.

:shootself

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
where theres a blame, theres a claim

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
clapham_gull said:

Did you have to recover with a pint in SW2?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here