Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just been hit on the head

I got hit on the head today by the wing mirror of a bus that pulled up along side me. I was on the pavement.f*** me it scared the shit out of me. When I realised what had happened I admonished the bus driver in no uncertain terms. In fact so much so that the school kids he was carrying gave me a round of applause.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
My girlfriend is always an accident waiting to happen when we are out shopping!! :nono:

Normally a financial diasaster!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
clapham_gull said:
..by a large plastic swinging sign that a strong gust of wind detached from the Afro Caribbean and European Beauty Shop and Hair Studio in Clapham High Street as I walked past the shop.

I brushed myself down, returned the said sign and turned down the offer of a complimentary make over as an apology.

Whilst I enter my long recovery, I was wondering whether anyone else has suffered a bizarre random retail outlet related accident whilst shopping.

Just after the Palookaville shirts came out, I went in to purchase one of many XXXs from the club shop. It was mid-week and I was the only customer. As is their wont, every single one of the serving staff was hiding behind the counter at the far end of the shop, studiously ignoring the till area in the centre of the shop. After about five minutes of being apparently invisible, my blood pressure crept into the red, and I decided to wave my arm in ironic fashion and issue a loud but cheery 'Yo!', hopefully indicating the presence of a paying customer in a foreceful yet non-threatening manner. Sadly, tho, I had completely failed to notice the giant wooden seagull suspended from the ceiling, gave it a right old clatter with my ironically-raised arm and almost brought the bastard thing down on me head. Needless to say, every single shopgirl skulking in the corner immediately scowled at me with daggers, like I'd just shat in the remnants basket or something :blush:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here