Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've Had Enough..

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
I suspect that MM does not play players that give less than 100%.

I guess you could question why there's so many, many players who apparently dont want to give 100% under him when i dont really recall there being any real problems with players under our previous few managers..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
fliddy mcflid said:
.. of this bollocks with mcghee, why he continues to force players out of the club, its only a matter of time before frutos goes the same way as ckr.

then mcghee has the cheek to say HE feels let down by ckr, what a turd!

So you would have been happy to continue to play an out of form Knight/ McGammon/ CKR because we were setting the Championship alight and were run away leaders................yes?:shootself

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Ice Man said:
I know the fact CKR said he didn't want to play for us, if anyone doesn't want to play for us then they can simply piss off.

Can you give me the link to where CKR said that?

Good luck...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
the full harris said:
So far I've reads that Colin alledgedly has a gambling and a drink problem and it's getting ridiculous and, to be honest, pretty out of order if you ask me.

You could have very easily made your point without mentioning any stupid rumours.

Point taken. Apologies. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
LDH said:
I guess you could question why there's so many, many players who apparently dont want to give 100% under him when i dont really recall there being any real problems with players under our previous few managers..

I can only think of last season when the problems arose. The squad was fine - gained promotion and stayed in the championship. Indeed McGhee almost dropped Knight for the playoffs due to his disruption. Are you conveniently forgetting the parting shots made by Leon? Were they the comments of a man who worked tirelessly and was left out in the cold, hard done by or by a spoilt little kickstart who is rotten to the core?

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Are you conveniently forgetting the parting shots made by Leon? Were they the comments of a man who worked tirelessly and was left out in the cold, hard done by or by a spoilt little kickstart who is rotten to the core?

I can't and won't defend what he or any other player said when said when they left but i just wonder how many players mcgoon has to fall out with before people start questioning him rather than automatically blaming the departing player..

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
I can only think of last season when the problems arose. The squad was fine - gained promotion and stayed in the championship. Indeed McGhee almost dropped Knight for the playoffs due to his disruption. Are you conveniently forgetting the parting shots made by Leon? Were they the comments of a man who worked tirelessly and was left out in the cold, hard done by or by a spoilt little kickstart who is rotten to the core?

I think Leon Knight was an entirely different case. Maybe I'll be proved wrong but I don't think Colin will be giving the same disrespectful interviews as Knight did after today. Can't wait till 5th December!

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
Re: Re: I've Had Enough..

Gullsworth said:
So you would have been happy to continue to play an out of form Knight/ McGammon/ CKR because we were setting the Championship alight and were run away leaders................yes?:shootself

yes

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
a spoilt little kickstart who is rotten to the core?

Charming.

I do wonder what it'll take before some people start to question McGhee's actions, rather than swallowing everything he says without a thought. Just how many talented players have to leave this club before you begin to think there's more to it than just their "attitudes"?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
Charming.

I do wonder what it'll take before some people start to question McGhee's actions, rather than swallowing everything he says without a thought. Just how many talented players have to leave this club before you begin to think there's more to it than just their "attitudes"?

I cant find many that have.

Knight and CKR are the only talented ones that have left. And by watching both there performances on the pitch there was something wrong with their attitude.

Fragmented Badger said:
The question that is unanswered is WHY did CKR not want to play for us though?
Because he was tapped up by the Blades a long time ago (see his wankish comments at Worthing pre-season friendly) and threw the towel in here from then on? Ain't rocket science. I'm sure him and his agent are considerably financially better off after today too.

If there was some way we could do it, I would love it if Albion fans could get a class action lawsuit together and sue him for his last couple of month's wages because he sure as hell hasn't been our player in all that time.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
hardly think CKR is a great loss - what the hell has he done here anyway apart from cause unrest - good riddance i say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here