Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've gone from...

1066gull

Could not wait to get a new season started, to replace to frustration of last season to, I don't want this f***ing season to start because we are going to do bugger all about getting out of this league.

Anyone else feel like this?

I think the thing that frightens me the most, is getting the abuse at college saying 'why don't you support a decent proper team' like Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or ManUre.

:nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
Could not wait to get a new season started, to replace to frustration of last season to, I don't want this f***ing season to start because we are going to do bugger all about getting out of this league.

I think the thing that frightens me the most, is getting the abuse at college saying 'why don't you support a decent proper team' like Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea or ManUre.

Adrian stop posting nonsense. How do you know we will do bugger all.

1066gull

Re: Re: I've gone from...

Les Biehn said:
Adrian stop posting nonsense. How do you know we will do bugger all.
Total Transfers in: Alex Revell from Braintree.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Adriodinho said:

Do it, go and support a proper team then

1066gull

Cereal Killer said:
please define what a 'proper team' is?
I don't know, it is the abuse I get for supporting 'such a shit club'.

Well thats how they say it.

:cry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Adriodinho said:

Least you support your home club rather than some premiershit fancy dans you've never been to see... Tell them to stick that in their pipes and smoke it.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Adriodinho said:

Of course not, after all NSC is full of McGhee fans who think we will win League One with something to spare :rolleyes:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Re: Re: I've gone from...

Silent Bob said:

Bendy Bully, or just normal variety?

Let's have a look at what you could have won...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm not much looking forward to this season either; we're shit, all the decent away trips near Exeter are conveniently placed when I'm still here, all the decent away trips near here are when I'm in Exeter, oh and we're shit again. Unfortunately of course my mood every weekend will depend almost totally on our results, oh well.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: I've gone from...

Les Biehn said:
Sorry, explain?
As soon as poor young Adrie starts a thread someone jumps on it, syaing it's nonsense. :angry:

Adriodinho said:
Tell tell tit.
Excuse me? ???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I've gone from...

Silent Bob said:
As soon as poor young Adrie starts a thread someone jumps on it, syaing it's nonsense. :angry:

Excuse me? ???

Well I have never done that before, I usually stick up for the boy but in this case I feel he is talking rubbish about our chances next year.

1066gull

Ed Sci, you get the idea what I mean.

Bob, I sort of brought it on myself with that quote.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
Ed Sci, you get the idea what I mean.

Bob, I sort of brought it on myself with that quote.

No you didn't. Adie I was not trying to have a go at you I just disagreed with your post, at least you have an opinion.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adriodinho said:

even if we were 92nd in the league you would be Brighton and proud of it 1066.You are now Brighton till yoi die.f*** what the others say the Albion is your club

fliddy mcflid

Jul 29, 2006
Trigger said:
Least you support your home club rather than some premiershit fancy dans you've never been to see... Tell them to stick that in their pipes and smoke it.

he could but he'll get beaten up :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here