Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've gone from...

1066gull

clapham_gull said:
I not that happy with Mcghee as most on here I think, but Adriodinho will you promise not to come and sit in front on me, my brother and my father and sing abuse towards the bench for 45 minutes like you did last season.

:eek: :blush:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
clapham_gull said:
I not that happy with Mcghee as most on here I think, but Adriodinho will you promise not to come and sit in front on me, my brother and my father and sing abuse towards the bench for 45 minutes like you did last season.

the 3 of u must have had your WHOLE VIEW obscured by him sitting infront of you :lolol:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Look on the bright side, at least we're not minus 10 points from the off, like Rotherham

1066gull

clapham_gull said:
We were forced to explain to my father that he goes to school in Heathfield.
Heathfield is not bad. Not as bad as Hailsham, Eastbourne and Uckfield.

But yes, there are certian better ones, like Battle.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If they abuse you for supporting a shit team, why dont you abuse them for being a shit fan, and not knowing where their ground is, let alone going to the games.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Adriodinho said:
Could not wait to get a new season started, to replace to frustration of last season to, I don't want this f***ing season to start because we are going to do bugger all about getting out of this league.

Anyone else feel like this?

YES, I afeel like the second bit, but never really had the "couyld not wait" bit at the start.

I felt at the end of last season that this team needed a majopr overhaul, the sort of turnaround in personnel that Adams oversaw a few years back. But our complete failure to attract anyone in January left me not believing this to be possible. Until I saw signiongs coming in and deadwood shipped out, I wasn't going to see my mood pick up.

I'm still waiting ....

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Adriodinho said:
Could not wait to get a new season started, to replace to frustration of last season to, I don't want this f***ing season to start because we are going to do bugger all about getting out of this league.

Anyone else feel like this?

I know what you mean - I've turned from couldnt wait for the season to start to show that we're not as shit as i think we are to dont want it to start through potential embarrassing times.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm struggling to get any enthusiasm going for this season. I really can't remember the last time I felt like that. I'll still be there to support as often as I can but i'm a bit worried about just what I will see.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
British Bulldog said:
I'm struggling to get any enthusiasm going for this season. I really can't remember the last time I felt like that. I'll still be there to support as often as I can but i'm a bit worried about just what I will see.

That's exactly how i am!!! You put it better than me!

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Adriodinho said:
Heathfield is not bad. Not as bad as Hailsham,

Pull the other one, Heathfield is a backwards town they've barely discovered fire in that backwards hovel. At least Hailsham has electricity and reebok classics :) .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
That's exactly how i am!!! You put it better than me!

Blimey one of my posts made some sense at last! :clap2:

I think that deserves me having a :drink:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Adriodinho said:
Heathfield is not bad. Not as bad as Hailsham, Eastbourne and Uckfield.

But yes, there are certian better ones, like Battle.

Oi! Leave Eastbourne alone. The same way you should not slag someone off for being a Brighton fan you should not have a go at someone because of where they live.

Unless of course you are HB&B then you have a good given right to do it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
oi you fair weather fans!! Pull you socks up and understand we're having a few years of downtime - understand that, and you'll be able to cope with what ever crap people say to us in the street!! Who gives a flying pig poo what silly McGhee has done or not done in the off season - we're still alive and we will be as long as we as fans hang in there and support the shower of shit until they turn around again - they can't do it without us!!

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Trigger said:
Least you support your home club rather than some premiershit fancy dans you've never been to see... Tell them to stick that in their pipes and smoke it.

Exactly

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
be proud!

football is an entertainment. they cant argue that watching united on tv getting knocked out the champs league first round and watching them come 3rd in a league is more exciting a creates more passion than going to your local teams matches and watching them battle against the odds.

ALBION!

ps yes i know this is a tad hypocrytical as i support arsenal aswell :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here