Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been chatting to a 14 year old girl on the internet (lots of Paedo jokes)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been told I have to go and sign the sex offenders register.
RESULT. I didn't think I'd be allowed anywhere near a school again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not a subject I ever find humour in as my uncle Reuben used to muck about with us and always told us to go easy on his sweets as well.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
She's funny, sexy and flirty.

Now she tells me she is an undercover cop.

How cool is that at her age?
Actually that's just confirmed something. For the last few years policemen have started looking like schoolboys, indeed I was actually quite rude to one a while ago who I thought was waving a toy radar gun at me. I stopped and told him not to be so stupid, I thought he'd seen how to do it on Blue Peter or something.
My wife says the fact policemen all look so young is a sign I'm growing old; but if you've met a 14 year old undercover cop it proves they ARE using schoolchildren.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For some years they have used young girls to attempt to buy alcohol in pubs and I am always suprised that no licencee has ever complained of entrapment as they, the police have tried, with the help of a young person to coherse the man into breaking the law.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
A woman brings 8yr old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her 8yr old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?!?!?!" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her f*cking appendix out!"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nothing wrong with two 14 year olds chatting on the internet, hope it goes well for the both of you :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here