Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been accused of having an affair

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lord Bracknell said:
Indeed ... but at least my somewhat provocative suggestion managed to draw something out of you ...

You listen to The Archers.

That a serious sign of a woman with a settled lifestyle. If only Ruth Archer could do the same.

:)

You should know by now Lord B. any incling of something to post and I'll be there with CAPS LOCK on!! :lol:

I don't really listen to the Archers, I have an elderly neighbour (lovely lovely lady) who has her radio on at a level which would drown out a passing 747 - she's losing her hearing poor thing, so I don't directly listen, but indirectly I do....

tedebear said:
Because it makes us feel shit and worthless, especially when we don't feel good about ourselves in the first place....Why would you look elsewhere when we are right in front of you....Thats the reason - mightn't make sense to you but thats it from a female perspective!

See, it's this "looking elsewhere" that is an issue, when a man is just 'looking at' women.

(straight) men ALWAYS will look at other women. Any man who says he only has eyes for one woman and fails to even look at other women has a problem, and if I were you I'd be inclined to worry more about that sort of dodgy bastard.

It's time you women straightened out and stop bothering blokes for looking at women, we ain't blind and we ain't suddenly castrated puppy-dogs just because you want one like that.
You want a secure and on-the-level relationship with a man who isn't interested in straying? THEN STOP BUGGING US ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT LIKE THIS. And pull yourselves together!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
NMH said:
See, it's this "looking elsewhere" that is an issue, when a man is just 'looking at' women.

(straight) men ALWAYS will look at other women. Any man who says he only has eyes for one woman and fails to even look at other women has a problem, and if I were you I'd be inclined to worry more about that sort of dodgy bastard.

It's time you women straightened out and stop bothering blokes for looking at women, we ain't blind and we ain't suddenly castrated puppy-dogs just because you want one like that.
You want a secure and on-the-level relationship with a man who isn't interested in straying? THEN STOP BUGGING US ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT LIKE THIS. And pull yourselves together!

After reading everything above you came up with that pearl, welcome to the real world Mr Dinasour!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have been on the end of this “looking at other women” argument with my first wife. It bloody lasted throughout our marriage. Not once during this time did I ever come close to doing anything that I shouldn’t have. My wife was completely paranoid.

I used to go out on a Friday to my local pub with a mate and drink with the locals (mostly old gits) The pub was only 100 yards if that from home but by the time I arrived the wife had phoned to check I was there! God did I used to get the piss taken out of me.

The wife then said she was bored working from home and wanted to get back to working fulltime. She got a good job close by. She also complained about never going out with her mates, so, I agreed that she needed time to see them and even used to drop her off in town. Little did I know all the time she was seeing other men. Finally she left me for one from her office. Prior to going she spread rumours all over the village and to her friends at football (we met in the north stand) that she was leaving me due physical abuse. I never once touched her in an abusive way and was horrified that this bitch was attempting to ruin me. She also left our daughter with me to bring up. Now this bitch is known to some here and one especially still believes the lies she has told. That person used to be a good friend of mine but “Watt” can I say Sarah.

Since then I have remarried and my life has taken a lovely upward turn but I still regard this problem that many men suffer with this “looking at other women” argument is so so damaging to a relationship

Women talking about low esteem etc. Ask a man how he feels, when he knows the person he loves most dear doesn’t trust him?

Rant over:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
PILTDOWN MAN said:
I have been on the end of this “looking at other women” argument with my first wife. It bloody lasted throughout our marriage. Not once during this time did I ever come close to doing anything that I shouldn’t have. My wife was completely paranoid.

I used to go out on a Friday to my local pub with a mate and drink with the locals (mostly old gits) The pub was only 100 yards if that from home but by the time I arrived the wife had phoned to check I was there! God did I used to get the piss taken out of me.

The wife then said she was bored working from home and wanted to get back to working fulltime. She got a good job close by. She also complained about never going out with her mates, so, I agreed that she needed time to see them and even used to drop her off in town. Little did I know all the time she was seeing other men. Finally she left me for one from her office. Prior to going she spread rumours all over the village and to her friends at football (we met in the north stand) that she was leaving me due physical abuse. I never once touched her in an abusive way and was horrified that this bitch was attempting to ruin me. She also left our daughter with me to bring up. Now this bitch is known to some here and one especially still believes the lies she has told.

Sadly there are bad eggs amongst both sexes! Shame people don't show their true colours until its truly too late!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Complete Badger said:
Sounds like she really did need a slap:nono:

No I would never stoop that low. Men that abuse women and women that abuse men (more than you think) really are pond life

PILTDOWN MAN said:

The wife then said she was bored working from home and wanted to get back to working fulltime. She got a good job close by. She also complained about never going out with her mates, so, I agreed that she needed time to see them and even used to drop her off in town. Little did I know all the time she was seeing other men. Finally she left me for one from her office. Prior to going she spread rumours all over the village and to her friends at football (we met in the north stand) that she was leaving me due physical abuse. I never once touched her in an abusive way and was horrified that this bitch was attempting to ruin me. She also left our daughter with me to bring up. Now this bitch is known to some here and one especially still believes the lies she has told. That person used to be a good friend of mine but “Watt” can I say Sarah.

Since then I have remarried and my life has taken a lovely upward turn but I still regard this problem that many men suffer with this “looking at other women” argument is so so damaging to a relationship

Women talking about low esteem etc. Ask a man how he feels, when he knows the person he loves most dear doesn’t trust him?

Rant over:)

Yep, just like I said in my earlier post on this thread (and it's not exactly new revelations) that women who project distrust and paranoia on a man are more likely prime candidates to screw around themselves.

Watch out Goring Gull, time to send that bird the anonymous "do you like Pina Colada?" message!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
tedebear said:
I guess thats the difference here...I am married to my best mate! Yes my friends are important but no where near as important as my husband. He doesn't own me by suggesting that I don't see them, its me respecting his opinion...

Another thing the more you object to her stopping you seeing them, the more she'll think something sinister is going on and object to it!

My female mates held out the hand of friendship to mrs bulldog but she did'nt want it, that became her problem then! There's a major problem in relationships that I will never understand for as long as I live, Why get together with someone if all you want to do is mould them into somebody else and pick & choose they're friends? Thats not a pop at you Tedebear it's just relationships as a whole. If your husband is your best mate as well then what you've got is something special because I dont know many couples like that!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My wife acted like that for a while, but she was right :blush:

We separated for two years but now back together. I can honestly say it was the best thing that could've happened to us.

Marriage before hand was crap, she was nutty and obsessive, which part led to my actions (Mrs Goring Gull beware), but since we're back together we have a healthier understanding of what each other want and she leaves me some space when I need it.

So in short my advice is, have an affair, get separated, go through several years of agony and then at the end of it you will be so much happier... :D

Oh and when you do, don't use mates for alibis, women check!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'd be interested to know if any female posters ( in relationships) can be honest enough to admit that when they see a good looking bloke they dont take a few extra seconds to admire the view? I will with a woman & I know mrs bulldog does if she see's a good looking bloke ( although she tries to hide it) it's what happens!

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
British Bulldog said:
I'd be interested to know if any female posters ( in relationships) can be honest enough to admit that when they see a good looking bloke they dont take a few extra seconds to admire the view? I will with a woman & I know mrs bulldog does if she see's a good looking bloke ( although she tries to hide it) it's what happens!

women love that one.........................some f***ing beaut strolls across the road you have a peek...........................some bloke wit no top on walks by she looks and shes actually admiring his birds hair cut or jeans???

Giraffe said:
My wife acted like that for a while, but she was right :blush:

We separated for two years but now back together. I can honestly say it was the best thing that could've happened to us.

Marriage before hand was crap, she was nutty and obsessive, which part led to my actions (Mrs Goring Gull beware), but since we're back together we have a healthier understanding of what each other want and she leaves me some space when I need it.

So in short my advice is, have an affair, get separated, go through several years of agony and then at the end of it you will be so much happier... :D

Don't forget to video some of the stuff that you get up to while separated, so you can show your missus later what you really like to have done in bed

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Halftime Oranges said:
women love that one.........................some f***ing beaut strolls across the road you have a peek...........................some bloke wit no top on walks by she looks and shes actually admiring his birds hair cut or jeans???

Women do exactly the same as us blokes do but they just wont admit it!

Then we lads have to curl our lips in a disdain (faintly disguising our real lust), and say "look at that slutty thing in her micro-mini-skirt darling, with those perky tits and long legs - that horrid boob-job is so obvious, and look how little class she exudes - I'm so lucky to have you"

You just have to know how to lie through your teeth properly!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
NMH said:
Then we lads have to curl our lips in a disdain (faintly disguising our real lust), and say "look at that slutty thing in her micro-mini-skirt darling, with those perky tits and long legs - that horrid boob-job is so obvious, and look how little class she exudes - I'm so lucky to have you"

You just have to know how to lie through your teeth properly!

I'm long past the stage of covering it up, If i'm going to ogle some tasty bird in skimpy clothing i'll do it whether mrs bulldog likes it or not. I dont interfere when she's eyeing up other fella's so I dont expext her to do it to me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here